• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My Story: I Was Penniless & Searching For A Job, So For Straight Six Months I Slept O

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

My Story: I Was Penniless & Searching For A Job, So For Straight Six Months I Slept O

My Story: I Was Penniless & Searching For A Job, So For Straight Six Months I Slept On Footpath

On
World Family Day, I got to meet this beautiful couple who have struggled a lot but at the same time have kept the whole family united.

“I was born in Ranasan, a small village in North Gujarat. I did my schooling from Modasa. In those days I’d scored 84% in 10th grade. After completing my schooling I came back to village and told my father that I wanted to go to Ahmedabad for further studies but he refused and told me to help him with farming. But I had some dreams and desires which farming couldn’t fulfill. So I told my father that I am going to Bombay and hopefully I’ll find a job their. Soon I got married and I left for Bombay. I stayed at our relatives house, they were good to me for first few days but later they politely told me to find a place of my own. But I was penniless and was searching for a job so couldn’t afford to rent a place, so for straight six months I slept on Footpath.

I with one of my friend used to sleep outside Masjid-Bandar road. Finally I got a job which paid me 60 rupees per month. Few months later I got another job offer for which I’d to work night shifts for which they were going to pay me 100 rupees per month. I accepted that job too and now I used to work 18 hours a day. Meanwhile, I also rented a house where I could live. Soon I called my wife to Bombay and we started living together. But as luck would have it, working 18 hours a day for almost four years made me sick and I got diagnosed with severe Jaundice. We left everything and came back to our village and soon I started doing farming and transporting materials. But I was never really satisfied with farming.
Read more at: http://thelogicalindian.com/my-stor...-for-straight-six-months-i-slept-on-footpath/

[h=1]My Story: A Great Lesson For All Of Us Who Feel Life Is A Walk In The Park[/h]I have often thought of having a word with Mr. Vivekanandan, a 59 year old unmarried, daily wage worker. One day I was lucky to have found him resting, on a bag of rice which was loaded on his back, because he was tired of climbing the steps of the hotel. He delivers 8 to 10 sacks there daily, each sac weighs around 75 kilos, and he also delivers 6 to 7 tins of oil weighing 16kgs each to another hotel in the north part of Thrissur. For these services he gets paid of Rs.31/- and Rs.10.25, for every sac and every tin of oil respectively. Along with this he gets a free meal when he delivers at the hotel.
[h=1]Read more at:[/h]http://thelogicalindian.com/my-stor...ll-of-us-who-feel-life-is-a-walk-in-the-park/

Story Of A Youth From Kashmir Who Became A Cricket Star After Losing Both Arms In Childhood

We have always learned how to bounce back; the art of forgetting a bad incident that happened in our lives, and going back to our previous state. But Kashmir’s 28-year-old Amir Hussain Lone has taught all of us the art of bouncing ‘forward’; the art in which you do not go back to the previous self but to something even better than that.

In 1997, Amir was only 8 when he lost both his arms in a severe accident that took place in his father’s sawmill; he went to the mill to give food to his brother and while playing around (playful as he was a child) his hands caught in a bandsaw. He was in the hospital for 3 years, suffering from grave injuries. Due to the accident, his father had to sell the business and land so as to pay for the all the medical requirements and rehabilitation of Amir.

Read more at: http://thelogicalindian.com/story-f...ket-star-after-losing-both-arms-in-childhood/

hi

every human beings are having OWN stories...some are succeessfull stories....some are challenging stories...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back