• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Yogabairavar at Tirupattur

Status
Not open for further replies.
as my random act of kindness for the day, i tried for about 15 minutes in google with various combinations - bhairava, thiruputhur, thirupathur, yoga, yogi and what not.

sorry to say, did not come up with meaningful hits that i could share with you.

hopefully, there are some here, with a personal experience of this temple.

best wishes.

Thirupathur: Thirupathur is situated at Sivagangai district, 27 kms from Sivagangai 22 kms away from Karaikudi. It is popular among the domestic temples dedicated to Thiruthallinathar and Sivakama Sundariamman. The temple attracts a lot of pilgrims as well as tourists visit this temple daily.

heaI

Already I gave sufficient info regarding this in UNKNOWN ANCIENT TEMPLES OF TAMILNADU.

I provided all the details regarding this. The shrine is in THIRUTHALINATHA SWAMY TEMPLE. Route and all has been provided already.

Pranams

Access

Tirupathur in Sivagangai Dt is about 65 kms from Madurai and 22 kms from Karaikudi and about an hour's drive from Pudukottai. (one need not go to Karaikudi and then to Tirupattur).From Tirupattur -Pillayarpatti(8kms), Vairavanpatti(6kms, 2 kms ahead of Pillayarpatti on the Tirupattur-Kundrakudi-Karaikudi route), Pattamangalam,Tirukoshtiyur, Kollangudi, Kundrakudi are all adjacent and easy to access.

Infact, the Bhairava Sannidhis in Tirukoshtiyur and Vairavanpatii are very powerful.

Kannadasan's birthplace, Sirukoodapatti is 1 km from Vairavanpatti.

Yogabairavar

Thanks a lot for informations given about Thirupattur Yogabairavar. I will visit shortly and the information regarding nearby temples will be also useful to me to make a religious trip with family. With regards Dr.T.Ravichandran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back