• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

அருள்மிகு ஸ்ரீ மஹாசண்டிகா திருக்கோவில்

Status
Not open for further replies.
அருள்மிகு ஸ்ரீ மஹாசண்டிகா திருக்கோவில்

ohm Namashivaya !

மூவுலகையும் காத்து ரட்சிக்கும் அன்னையாம் ஆதிபராசக்தியின் அம்சமாகவும், கல்விக்கு அதிபதியாக திகழும் ஸ்ரீசரஸ்வதியின் அம்சமாகவும், செல்வதுக்கு அதிபதியாக திகழும் மஹாலக்ஷ்மியின் அம்சமாகவும் மறறும் சர்வசக்தியுடன் திகழ்பவர் அருள்மிகு ஸ்ரீ மஹாசண்டிகாதேவி ஆவார். உலக நன்மைக்காகவும் அன்றாடம் பிரச்சனைகளில் சிக்கி தவிக்கும் மக்களின் விமோசனத்திற்காகவும் பாவ, சாப, தோஷ நிவர்த்திக்காகவும், நாட்டில் இயற்கை வளம் செழிக்கவும், மழை வளம் பெருகவும் வேண்டி ஸ்ரீ மஹாசண்டிகாதேவிக்கு மதுரை மாவட்டம் வாடிப்பட்டி தாலுகா பாலமேடு அருகே இராமகவுண்டன்பட்டி இச்சிகுளம் பகுதியில் இயற்கை எழிலுடன் அமையப்பெறற ஸ்ரீவனத்தில் மிக பிரமாண்டமான ஆலயம் அமைய உள்ளது.

இதிகாச காலத்தில் சுந்தரேச பெருமான் அற்புதங்கள் நிகழ்த்திய கடம்பவனமாக திகழும் மதுரையம்பதியில் ஸ்ரீவனம் அமைத்து ஸ்ரீமஹாசண்டிகாதேவியாக இருந்து அருள்பாலிக்க விரும்புவதாக அன்னையின் ஆக்ஞையின்படி இந்த ஆலயம் உருவாக உள்ளது. சுமார் மூன்றரை ஏக்கர் பரப்பளவில் மலையும், மலைசார்ந்த இயற்கை சூழலும் அமையப்பெற்ற ஸ்ரீவனத்தில் இந்த ஆலயம் அமைய உள்ளது. சுமார் ரூ.4.50 கோடி மதிப்பட்டில் தங்கத்தால் கருவரையின் மேற்கூரை அமைய உள்ளது. இந்த ஆலயம் கேரள ஆலய சிற்பக்கலையை அடிப்படையாக கொண்டு அமைய உள்ளது. இந்த ஆலயத்தின் மூலஸ்தானம் கருங்கல்லினால் சதுர வடிவ அமைப்புடனும், மூன்று பிராகாரங்களுடன் அமைய உள்ளது. முதல் பிரகாரத்தில் மஹாகணபதி, சுப்ரமணியர் அருள்பாளிக்க உள்ளனர். இரண்டாம் பிரகாரத்தில் ஸ்ரீபகளாமுகியும், ஸ்ரீமகாகாளர் மூன்றாம் பிரகாரத்திலும் பிரஸ்திஷ்டை செய்யப்பட உள்ளனர்.

மூலஸ்தானத்தில் முப்பெரும் தேவியரின் அம்சமாகிய ஸ்ரீமஹாசண்டிகாதேவி சர்வசக்திகள் பொருந்திய அன்னையாக பக்தர்களுக்கு அருள்பாலிக்க உள்ளார். தாயின் கருவரைக்குள் எப்படி குழந்தை உருவாகிறதோ அதே போல அன்னை ஸ்ரீமஹாசண்டிகாதேவியின் கருவறையும் அமைய உள்ளது என்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது. கருவரையில் செயற்கை வெளிச்சம் எதுவுமின்றி நெய் தீப வெளிச்சத்தில் மட்டுமே அம்மனை தரிசிக்கின்ற அற்புதத்தை இந்த ஆலயததில் மட்டுமே காண முடியும். விளக்கு வழிபாடுதான் இந்த ஆலயத்தின் முக்கியமான பரிகார வழிபாடு ஆகும். மேலும் இந்த ஆலயத்தின் அருகிலேயே புனித குளம் ஒன்று உருவாக்கப்பட உள்ளது. பக்தர்கள் தங்கள் பாதங்களை சுத்தம் செய்த பிறகே ஆலயத்தில் உள்ளே அனுமதிக்கப்படுவார்கள். இங்கு வருகின்ற ஆண்கள் தூய வஸ்திரம் அனிந்து, மேலாடை இல்லாமல் மட்டுமே அம்பாளை தரிசிக்க அனுமதிக்கபடுவார்கள்.

பசி என்று குழந்தை அழுதால் தாய் மனம் பொறுக்குமோ? அதுபோல தன்னை நாடி வரும் பக்தர்களும் பசி அறியக்கூடாது என்பது அன்னையின் அருள்வாக்கு. இதற்காகவே இந்த ஆலயத்தில் சதா சர்வகாலமும் கோயில் நிர்வாகத்தின் சார்பிலேயே அன்னதானம் வழங்கவும் ஏற்பாடுகள் நடந்து வருகிறது.

தமிழ்நாட்டில் வேறு எங்கும் இது போன்ற வழிபாட்டு முறை இல்லை என்று சொல்லும் வகையில் ஒன்பது கால வழிபாடுகள் தினந்தோறும் நடைபெற உள்ளது. இந்த ஆலயத்தில் தினமும் ஸ்ரீமஹா சண்டிகா ஹோமமும், ஸ்ரீபலி மூன்று முறையும் நடைபெற உள்ளது. இங்கு அம்பாளுக்கு சாற்றப்படும் பூமாலை தர்பையில் தொடுத்து சாற்றப்படும். நித்யமும் தொடர்ந்து ஓன்பது காலங்களுக்கும் அம்பாளின் பிரீத்திக்காக குங்குமார்ச்சனை, பஸ்மார்ச்சனை நடைபெறும் மேலும் நித்தியமும் ஸ்ரீ லலிதாசகஸ்ர்நாமம், பன்னிருதிருமறை ஓதுதலும் நடைபெறும். இந்த ஆலயத்தை சுற்றி வேத பாடசாலை, கல்விச்சாலை, ஆயுர்வேத வைத்திய சாலை, சைவ சமய பயிற்சி, தியான மண்டபம், முதியோர் இல்லம் மற்றும் கோயில் பணி செய்பவர்களுக்கு வீடுகள் போன்ற வசதிகளும் செய்யப்பட உள்ளது. இவ்வாலயத்தில் ஒவ்வொரு வருஷமும் ருத்ர ஏகாதசி ஹோமம் மிகச்சிறப்பாக நடைபெற்று வருகிறது. மேலும் ஆண்டுதோறும் பஹவதி ஷேவை ஹோமமும் மற்றும் மார்கழி மாதங்களில் சிறப்பு பூஜைகளும் நடைபெற்று வருகிறது.

குறிப்பு:- ஹோமங்களில் மஹாசண்டி ஹோமம் மிக சக்தி வாய்ந்ததாக கருதப்படுகிறது. அதுபோல் அருள்மிகு ஸ்ரீமஹாசண்டிஹாதேவி மலைமகள், அலைமகள், கலைமகள் ஆகிய முப்பெறும் தேவியரின் அம்சமாக மிக சக்திவாய்ந்தவராக கருதப்படுகிறார். பாலமேடு அருகே உள்ள ஸ்ரீவனத்தில் உருவாகும் அருள்மிகு ஸ்ரீமஹாசண்டிகா ஷேத்திரம் இயற்கை எழிலுடன் கர்நாடக மாநிலம் கொல்லூரில் உள்ள ஸ்ரீமுகாம்பிகை அம்மனுக்கு நிகரான சக்தியுடன் அமைய உள்ளது. ஸ்ரீமஹாசண்டிகா அம்பாளை தரிசிப்பவர்களுக்கு எப்படிப்பட்ட தோஷங்களும் விலகிவிடும் மேலும் எந்தவித தீயசக்தியும் அணுகாது என்பது சத்தியம்.

This temple devatsnanam is accepting the offering to temple from devotees, either as materials (Bricks, Sand, or other ) required for temple construction or in form of money for temple.

A Small obligation to members, please can any one translate the above message in ENGLISH and produce in the same thread, Advanced Thanks anna..........

For Contacting the temple, Please see the website, There is a dedicated website for this temple: Welcome to Sri Madam, Madurai.

Shri Matha, shri maharaghni, shrimath simhasaneswai - the divine form of Shri chandika devi (a collective shakti of durga-lakshmi-saraswathi). Shri chandika is the total energy form of all the mother deities (Mathruka devatha) and the whole sapthasadhi is totally devoted to her only.

A separate temple for shri chandika devi (I couldn't get the tense from the original post, whether the temple has already built or not) has been built in Madurai (The exact location is near vadipatti thaluk, Palamedu village near Ramagoundanpatti Icchikulam). Palamedu is very famous for Palkova...

Icchikulam is a very nice, calm, green locality surrounded by mountains and this temple is located in such a lovely cool surrounding. Shri chandika, though consider as a fiery god (ugra devatha), she is like a mother to all her devotees and her heart is always filled with bliss. So, it is very apt that she chose this cool place for her.

The temple (located in shri vanam) is related to the kadamba vanam of shri somasundareswarar, who did 64 playings in madurai. Shri chandika, who is equivalent to swami (Here even more powerful than swami) chose a place for her is perfect suitability. The temple is built amidst 3.5 acres land, with 4.5 crore estimation of golden sanctum sanctorium. The main shrine will be in square-shaped and with three prakarams. The shrines of Ganapathy and subramanya will be in the first prakara, and mahakala and Bhagalamukhi devi will be in second prakara.

The temple will be totally in the keralite style building as well their type of worship with sribalis. Male devotees are not allowed with their shirts. Annadhana will be provided every day inorder to drive the
hungry of devotees (A nice temple, I will sure visit once).

The shrine will be built in such a way that we can have a darshan of shri chandika only with the help of ghee lamps. It will be totally like a Gharba gruha, where child's life starts. Light offerings is the major type of worship here. A large pond is also under construction, which will be helpful for the devotees to clean their legs and enter inside the temple.

Daily 9 times pooja with chandi homam, three times shribali will be done. The garlands made of Kusha grass (Dharbai) will adorn the deity shri chandika. Kumkumarchana, basmarchana will be done. Also, in this temple daily lalitha sahasranama parayana, Thevara parayana will be done by the scholars.

A gurukulam for students to study thevaram, ayurvedam, siddha iss under construction along with a vedapatasala. A dhyana mandapa, an old-age home, and houses for temple workers are also included in the building plan.

Every year Bagavathy seva pooja and special dhanur month poojas will all be done in traditional and ritualistic way.

Having darshan of shri chandika will sure turn your life if you visited once. The vision of amba will churn all the evil spirits and bestows us with good fortunes and the temple will be tamilnadu's kollur mukambika temple.

This temple devatsnanam is accepting the offering to temple from devotees, either as materials (Bricks, Sand, or other ) required for temple construction or in form of money for temple.

Pranams

NOTE: Kindly read my translated verses with your efficiency. My language flow will be very poor and I did this task just to improve myself...

Om Aim nama chandikayai

Last edited:
Ohm Namashivya!

Namaskaram Anna!

My Sincere thanks to you! Thanks for helping us to translate the script. I think, now, English readers can also read and get the information.

With Thanks,
Sivaram

I was basically brought up in Madurai and hence, it is my duty sir... Things happens on the wish of shri matha I think and nothing is done by manual work. Thanks is really big word for this very small deed...

Pranams.

Ohm Namashivaya!

In Madurai, our SRI Madam Office is in the city, Alagappan Nagar, it is the temple and madam office, it is located exactly on the bus stop, first floor to Arun medicals. Please visit, especially on every full moon day night around 6:00 pm to 8:00pm there is a special pooja for ambhal, I request you to please visit pooja on that day with family.

Also this is a request to all our members about this temple, Please visit sri vanam, and the temple which is under construction, please contribute upto your level even if it is small, everything is for Ambhal (temple), nothing else.

In Alagappan nagar???

I was there in alagappan nagar only... In sambandar street, kannan street and then later moved to nehru nagar near bhajanshramam... As I said in my earlier post in other thread, the kanakadurga of alagappan nagar pillayar temple only made me mad over her (Hence i changed my name as durgadasan).... But now totally settled in Chennai. Anyhow whenever I comes to madurai, will surely have a darshan... Is it near Dhanvanthri hospital bus stop or Indane bus stop or the last stop???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back