• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

tulsi mala/beads making

Status
Not open for further replies.
tulsi mala making

i posted a querry on tulsi mala making.
so far no reply received.
is there not a single person in our group who has some contact with matra/vrindavan?
GPS

gps,

i thought i will pick this as my mandatory random act of kindness for the day.

i googled 'how to make tulsi mala' on your behalf.

there are lots of folks who make this to order. i guess no one wants to share their unique work secrets.

perhaps, you can see a mala, unravel it and see how it is made. then copy it, and over time, come out with your own unique trademark patterns?

best wishes

tulsi mala making GPS

gps,

i thought i will pick this as my mandatory random act of kindness for the day.

i googled 'how to make tulsi mala' on your behalf.

there are lots of folks who make this to order. i guess no one wants to share their unique work secrets.

perhaps, you can see a mala, unravel it and see how it is made. then copy it, and over time, come out with your own unique trademark patterns?

best wishes
Reply to Kunjapo...GPS
Kunjapo is right.
i have been in this hobby of tulsi beads making as personal project doing in my house in virugambakkam,chennai since 5 years.i have travelled all over to find a person actually doing tulsi beads from original tulsi sticks!i am 70 y now!
people are only willing to sell malas and are not willing to show how they do it!?
now i have made my own machine,lathe,tools and perfected the technik of tulsi beads mala making.
G.PARTHASARATHY

Reply to Kunjapo...GPS
Kunjapo is right.
i have been in this hobby of tulsi beads making as personal project doing in my house in virugambakkam,chennai since 5 years.i have travelled all over to find a person actually doing tulsi beads from original tulsi sticks!i am 70 y now!
people are only willing to sell malas and are not willing to show how they do it!?
now i have made my own machine,lathe,tools and perfected the technik of tulsi beads mala making.
G.PARTHASARATHY

wow!! i am impressed.

i had no clue as to the processes involved.

gps, one thoda request... can you send as attachment a series of photos, from start to finish of a tulsi mala?

that way, we can understand the intricacies and workmanship involved.

all without, giving away your uniquely developed trade secrets ofcourse :)

thank you

wow!! i am impressed.

i had no clue as to the processes involved.

gps, one thoda request... can you send as attachment a series of photos, from start to finish of a tulsi mala?

that way, we can understand the intricacies and workmanship involved.

all without, giving away your uniquely developed trade secrets ofcourse :)

thank you

thank you,
i told you i live in virugambakkam,chennai.
if you are somewhere nearby i can show details.
1.I obtain dry tulsi sticks from grihastas in person.
2.cut into diff size and shape.
3.grind,polish and punch a hole. bead is ready now!
4.make rosary size war.
5.I have made sizes from mustard to badam.
6.cotton,silk,nylon,copper,silver,gold strings are used in making rosary of 27,54,108.
7.I am giving it free to bagavatas as per blessings of my guru.
8.I am 70y now doing this as hobby.
9.I dont want to contaminate it in open market since market tulsi malas are highly secretive and they are not transparent!.nobody is willing to tell and show how they are doing!?
10.I have the technical know how and keep it transparent,willing to teach any body who is wiling to learn.
G.PARTHASARATHY,044 23765448,
[email protected]

Dear Shri Parthasarathy- you are doing a Great service.I would like to meet you when I chance to visit chennai next,I need a rosary of 108,Pepper sized beads Tulsi Mala.would it be possible to get one from you.I am willling to pay for that.Wishing you all the best in your efforts.Regards

sabesan..32167 tulsi malas...GPS

Dear Shri Parthasarathy- you are doing a Great service.I would like to meet you when I chance to visit chennai next,I need a rosary of 108,Pepper sized beads Tulsi Mala.would it be possible to get one from you.I am willling to pay for that.Wishing you all the best in your efforts.Regards

thank you SN,
my ph.no is 044 23765448.virugambakkam,chennai.
where are you placed?
i will be happy to meet you,
gps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back