• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sahasra Chandrodhayam Shanthi Homam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskaram!

My name is Ramesh and I live in NJ, USA. I have a few questions

I will be performing my Dad's Sahasra Chandrodhyam Shanthi Homam next year as, he has completed 81 years and acording to the calculations he has sen 100th Full Moon on 8th Feb 2009 and will complete 1016 Full Moons by Jul 2010 whn I will be in India to celebrate this function. My questions are:

1. What is the significance of Sahasra Chandrodhyam Shanthi Homam?
2. What ar the pujas I should considr foir this function?
2. What is the significance of each of these pujas and homas that is performed?

Can anyone direct me to some nice source on the internet on this subject and also share your thoughts, experience and exprtise?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ramesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back