• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Privatisation in govt office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Privatisation with ease.....

In an interesting incident,a deputy secretary of the govt made a surprise visit to a registrar's office in bangalore.When he went sharp 0900am he was surprised to find all the counters open and the staff were doing the job very efficiently and quickly.They were able to answer all his queries and he was damn impressed.He decided to reward these chaps and asked them to call the registrar.Three of them left the place and never returned.when he asked the other person,it was revealed that all of them were outsiders(touts) and the regular staff come only in the afternoon to collect their share and pay daily wages to these people.This has been happening for the last five years..While at the national level ,disinvestment is going on with all pomp and style, see how easily privatisation goes on quietly!!!.

Is it real? Happening even now. Where and which Refustra's offce. I would like to go myself and dig up and expose to Govt.

counter

Privatisation with ease.....

In an interesting incident,a deputy secretary of the govt made a surprise visit to a registrar's office in bangalore.When he went sharp 0900am he was surprised to find all the counters open and the staff were doing the job very efficiently and quickly.They were able to answer all his queries and he was damn impressed.He decided to reward these chaps and asked them to call the registrar.Three of them left the place and never returned.when he asked the other person,it was revealed that all of them were outsiders(touts) and the regular staff come only in the afternoon to collect their share and pay daily wages to these people.This has been happening for the last five years..While at the national level ,disinvestment is going on with all pomp and style, see how easily privatisation goes on quietly!!!.

One School Inspection -

Once A school was inspected and in a class room the inspector asked who was the most intelligent boy in the class. All the student yelled the name of Ramu and Ramu stood up. Inspector asked a very simple question to Ramu, who was not able to answer.

Annoyed with the Ramu's stupidity, scolded Ramu. Then Ramu replied - "Sir, actually I am Ramu's neighbour, today Ramu has fallen sick and since the inspection was due, he had asked me to attend the school in his place "

Then the inspector turned towards the teacher - "How you can not know that this boy is not a student of your class ?"

The Teacher replied, "Sir, actually I am Tripathi ji's neighbour, today he has fallen sick and since the school inspection was due, he had asked me to attend the school in his place "

Immediately the inspector called upon the Principal and shouted, as how he could not know that a stranger has posed himself as a teacher in the school.

The Principal had the same type of answer that he had come to help his neighbour, who is the actual principal of the school and had come to the school, as the inspection was to take place that day.

The Inspector said with a great sigh, " You all are lucky man, actually my neighbour Mr. Shukla, the inspector has fallen sick and had requested me to inspect the school in his place, otherwise you all would have lost your jobs"

SO THESE WERE THE OFFICIATING ARRANGEMENTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back