• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A simple one liner sloka gives hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
HARINARAYANA DHURITHA NIVARANA PARAMANANDA SADASIVASANKARA

-a simple sloka with lots of significance.

Paramacharya suggested this to a person who told him that he wasted his entire life without even thinking of GOD but acquiring and indulging in material comforts.Periava said just recite this sloka as many times as possible and GOD will take care of him.

I read it in one of the books on Paramacharya and thought I will share with you all.
It is one of my Nithya Parayana slokas.

HARINARAYANA DHURITHA NIVARANA PARAMANANDA SADASIVASANKARA

-a simple sloka with lots of significance.

Paramacharya suggested this to a person who told him that he wasted his entire life without even thinking of GOD but acquiring and indulging in material comforts.Periava said just recite this sloka as many times as possible and GOD will take care of him.

I read it in one of the books on Paramacharya and thought I will share with you all.
It is one of my Nithya Parayana slokas.
Dear Sabesan Sir, thank you. You have done a good service by disseminating this sloka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back