• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tracing back forefathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Ramamurthy.M.K.I am from Bangalore.I am 78years old. My father,M.Krishnamurthywas from Mandalolathur. He actually left Mandakolathur When he was a boy. I know name of my Grandfather and also greatgrandfather.I would like to to get some poeple from Mandakolathur who can help me to my fore fathers.where they are now.I had met one Doraiswamy from Polur registrar's office who is known to my father's relatives. i need help.

Thanks in anticipation[email protected]

Ramamurthy,

sorry to see you disappointed.

this forum does get a wide reading. so, if your query can be answered at all, there is a good chance of someone providing you with a lead.

perhaps you have already asked the same in other forums?

my ancestry is traced to a village in palghat. since my paternal grandfather died early, we have no contact.

but an aunt of mine told me recently, that memory is long in these villages. those that are left, still remember upto 3 or 4 generations past.

it may not be a bad idea to visit mandalolathur, and see if you can pick up some threads.

best of luck in this endeavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back