• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sakthi peeta brindavanam- sathguru sri seshadri swamigal brindavan trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,

I would like to bring to the notice of you all (who all don't know) the existance of a mesmerizing sanctum and sanctorum of Sathgur Sri Seshadri Swamigan.

I started visiting this temple from 10th December 06 after being referred to me by one of my Non-Brahmin friends who has hole heartily devoted himself to this trust. I felt immense pleasure, peace of mind, and clarity of mind right from the day 1.

As per my personal experience, I got a turning point in my life after getting myself associated hole heartedly with Sathguru Seshadri Swamigal and 18 Siddha Prushas.

During every visit to Chennai on my yearly vacation I go to this temple without fail, perform aaradhana and contribute for a day meal (for the same day of my araadhana). Sponsors would be provided an opportunity to serve the food.

This way I will be fully satisfied spiritually that includes bakhthi to my Guru and service to the society by feeding the poor people in terms of obeying and adorning Shri Seshadri Swamigals's principles.

As an established trust, a person as an active participant can have a very good scope to contribute to the society as well, that is the core principle of love for fellow human beings administered by GOD.

The vast temple's uniqueness is the existence of 18 Siddha Purushas who all have been identified and exposed by Sathguru Seshadri Swmigal. Sathguru Shri Seshadri Swamigal is the Supreme Guru of all the Siddha Purushas of the sanctoriam and the shrine is surrounded by 18 Siddha Purushas shrines.

-----------------------------
Unique features:

Shiva Shakthi Sri Chakra Maha Meru symbolizing the universal cosmic power evolved from a single block of green granite, the only one of its kind in the world.

The Divine Cow Kamadhenu, the bestower of all boons, adorns the Artha Mandapam in front of the Maha Meru.

Siddha Devadai, Raja Kali Amman sculpted exquisitely in green granite.

Sanctum Sanctorum for Lord Guruvayurappan replicated as in Guruvayur.

Shrine for the Supreme Master Sathguru Sri Seshadri Swamigal, embodiment of Goddess Sakthi and Eternal Guru to all mankind.

The only temple with shrines for 18 Siddha Purushas, sages of infinite power and enlightenment.

Five Sthala Vrikshas symbolizing the Five elements (Pancha Sakthis).

Shrine for Sri Nagaraja along with Consorts, as at Thirunagaeswaram.
-----------------------------

2 Siddha Purushas represent 1 single planet there by counting total 18 (2 x 9 planets._

Worshiping particular set of Siddha Purushas one can easily and quickly ward off the evil effects of the represented planet and gain the positive energy.

Siddha Purushas are those who could reach to and interact with GOD owing to their desciplined Sadhnaas. Unlike saints/hermits, Siddha Purushas can be easily pleased by sincere and disciplined worship. Upon sincere worship the blessings of these Siddha Purushas can be obtained resulting in fulfillment of one's genuine wishes.

These 18 Siddha Purushas (as disciplines of Sathguru Seshadri Swamigal) are as listed below -

01) SRI SIVAVAKIYAR SIDDHAR
02) SRI KAYILAYA KAMBILISATTAMU SIDDHAR
03) SRI MAHA GOGAR SIDDHAR
04) SRI KAGA BUJANDAR SIDDHAR
05) SRI PULIPANI SIDDHAR
06) SRI SATTAIMUNI SIDDHAR
07) SRI AGAPEY SIDDHAR
08) SRI AZHUGANI SIDDHAR
09) SRI KUDUMBAI SIDDHAR
10) SRI VALLALAR SIDDHAR
11) SRI IDAIKADAR SIDDHAR
12) SRI PATTINATHAR
13) SRI KADUVELI SIDDHAR
14) SRI KANCHAMALAI SIDDHAR
15) SRI CHENNAMALAI SIDDHAR
16) SRI KAPILAR SIDDHAR
17) SRI KARUVOORAR SIDDHAR
18) SRI PAMPATTI SIDDHAR.

This Brindavam is located in Madambakkam, off Tambaram East. Good frequency of busses available from Trambaram.

The best part of the trust is -

SERENITY WELFARE CENTRE
Serenity the welfare center of the trust is engaged in mitigating the sufferings of the poor and needy. Welfare activities are undertaken irrespective of caste, creed or religious consideration based on the siddha doctrine of equality of mankind. The aim is to reach out to all sections of humanity to alleviate pain and want.

SERENITY TODAY

Economically backward

1. The poor: Serenity provides nutritious and wholesome food daily for 100 people in ANNADANA MANDAPAM located inside the Temple.

2. Children: Serenity provides fresh nutritious milk every Sunday to around 200 to 300 children from its own dairy farm.

3. Medical: Serenity is engaged in providing free medical assistance and aid to people in and around Madambakkam Village. Dedicated doctors looks after the patients and free medicines are provided on the spot. Serenity is supplying ozonized water to the pilgrims visiting Universal temple.

4. The Infirm: Serenity regularly distributes clothing and blankets to children and the aged during special days like Gandhi Jayanthi , Christmas, etc.

5. Free Legal Aid: A Top-Class legal firm associated with "SERENITY" provides free legal aid for the needy in Madambakkam .

THE FOUNDER AND CHAIRMAN OF THIS TRUST IS - SRI K.V.L.N.SHARMA, SRI VIDYA UPASAKARS AND A DEVINE ASTROLOGER.

Sri K.V.L.N. Sharma parforms NAVAVARNA POOJA in the temple.

Guruji, Sri K.V.L.N SHARMA'S office can be contacted to fix an appointment for consultation of one's horoscope & horoscope matching to obtain crystal clear devine predictions and guidance form Guruji.

CONTACT DETAILS :

Sathguru Sri Seshadri Swamigal Brindavanam Trust
New No. 43, Old No.21/3, Alamelumangapuram 3rd Street,
Mylapore, Chennai - 600 004.
INDIA.

Ph : 0091-44-24938734

Sri Chakra Maha Meru
18 Siddhar Universal Temple
No.1,sannadhi street,
Madambakkam
Chennai,600 073
INDIA.

Ph : 0091-44-22281337

(Adhi Universal Temple)
0091-44-22281408

(Universal Temple)

Contact Guruji at [email protected]
Contact secretary at [email protected]

For in-depth information on this temple please visit the website - www.seshadri.info

Hope all of you would like this piece of information...

Cheers..

RAVI

Last edited:
a very useful and beautiful narration. Many stand to be benefitted by your narratives. thanks and gurukataksham to you.

Sri Ravi,

Sathguru Seshadri Swamigal is one of the greatest saints of all times. He has guided great Gurus like Ramana Maharishi, Vallimalai Sachidananda Swamigal and many others in their spiritual journey.

His life history is some thing which no body can imagine. He stayed in the crematoriums at Tiruvannamalai. He took food in the same leaf along with beggars and dogs. He never bothered about rain or sun shine and lived with nature. He renounced all the material wealth at the early age of 19 and lived for forty years.

Whenever I visit Tiruvannamalai, I use to stay in the Seshadri Swamigal Ashram and it is always a great experience meditating in his Samadhi. I use to visit Ramanashramam also which is next to this ashram.

Let us hope to see such `Avathars' in our life time.

All the best

Paramacharyal on Sadguru Seshadri Swamigal

It seems Paramacharyal once quipped "will I become like Seshadri Swamigal"

Such is the greatness of Sadguru Seshadri Swamigal. The full article is available in the following link.

mahan seshadri Swamigal - mail forwarded - Audarya Fellowship

Life history of Sadguru Seshadri Swamigal is really thrilling. It is really great that Seshadri Swamigal, Ramana Maharishi and Paramacharyal have lived in the same period during last century.

All the best

It seems Paramacharyal once quipped "will I become like Seshadri Swamigal"

Such is the greatness of Sadguru Seshadri Swamigal. The full article is available in the following link.

mahan seshadri Swamigal - mail forwarded - Audarya Fellowship

Life history of Sadguru Seshadri Swamigal is really thrilling. It is really great that Seshadri Swamigal, Ramana Maharishi and Paramacharyal have lived in the same period during last century.

All the best

Wonderful article Sri RVR ji, thank you a lot..

Having associated myself with Sakthi Peeta Brindavanam - Sathguru sri Seshadri Swamigal Brindavanm trust, I got to know the history of Guruji Sri Seshadri Swamigal around 4 years before.

The detailed article that you have linked here, is very elaborative and I am happy to go through them and relish myself .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back