• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rare Vegetarian Spider

Status
Not open for further replies.
"சிந்தித்து அருள்பட சிலந்திபோல் கட்டி சிறையிட்டு உண்டனை அருணாசலா ! "
--அருணாசல அக்ஷரமண மாலை ... (103)
விளக்கம் .. சிலந்தியானது தன் வாய் நூலால் வலை பின்னி அதில் சிக்கும் பூச்சிகளை துப்புரவாக மிச்சம் மீதி இன்றி உண்டு விடும் . அதைப் போன்றே அருணாசலா நீயும் உன் அருள் வலையால் உன்னிடம் சேரும் அன்பர்களை கட்டி அணைத்து அவர்களின் ஜீவ போதத்தை அழித்து ஞான போதத்தை
அளிக்கிறாய் .

103. Watching like a spider to trap me in the web (of Thy
grace), Thou didst entwine me and when imprisoned feed
upon me, Oh Arunachala!

----------------
மேலே நாம் பார்த்தது ஞான மார்க்கம் . இதோ ஒரு புதிய செய்தி
உயிர்களை உண்ணாத
, இங்கு ஒரு சைவ சிலந்தி உள்ளதாம் .
Please browse for the Rare Vegetarian Spider ........
Rare Vegetarian Spider Discovered

Last edited:
Akura ji,

Please publish all the songs of Ramana Maharishi's Akshara Manimalai with meanings both in English and Tamil at your convenience

It is really wonderful

All the best

Akura ji,

Please publish all the compositions of Bhagavan Ramana Maharishi with meaning both in English and Tamil at your convenience

All the best

Thanks RV JI
Shall try that , It is not just like that , it needs grace , if
available shall do it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back