• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Eternally talented india - 108 facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently bought a book titled "Eternally talented India - 108 facts".
This has been published by Vivekananda Life Skills Academy, Hyderabad.

As per the publishers' own statement, this book is about ancient and modern India's greatness in Science & Technology, Astronomy, Medicine, Commerce, Arts & Political Science, Global influence of Indian culture & Spiritual excellence.

For preface, words from Swami Vivekananda have been included which are very apt and forceful in driving home the theme chosen.

Many spiritual leaders have blessed the publishers for their dedicated work in bringing out a nice book which is a must for every Indian household that not only wishes to know more about history and culture of their ancestors, but to save the old customs and practices which are still relevant, meaningful, scientific and beneficial.

In the words of Swami Vivekananda, "out of the past is built the future". The entire work has been sub-divided into 18 chapters and the achievements, glory and inventions India made and contributed to the entire world have been neatly presented.

I strongly recommend this book to every Indian who is proud of his/her heritage and the greatness of this country. Cost of the book is Rs.350/-. Yet, it is worth as much.

Last edited:
Mr. Pannvalan,

Thanks very much for this info. I want to purchase this book. Is there a website link you are aware of?

thanks

குடுகர்த்துக்கு நன்றி அய்யா. செய்தி ரொம்ப முக்கிமானது.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back