• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Save Srirangam Madhurakavi Nandhavanam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls visit the following and make your signature there with out fail. This is for saving Srirangam Madurakavi Thottam from being undertaken by TN government

Save Srirangam Madhurakavi Nandhavanam Petition

Do this as quick as possible to save that Thottam from Where Lord Aranganathan wore His daily flower garlands.

Thank You

ravi,

there are two sides to any story.

the tone of the petition, to me, itself, is a suspect. it sounds of the extreme right wing section ie the likes of VHP.

no one has explained what the issue is.

also, why the hrce is taking it over.

to be fair, you need to print both sides of the arguement in the petition, so that the readers can judge for themselves as to its merits.

based on the facts provided, personally, i think, this is yet another hysterical campaign by those who are caste-bound in their hatred towards the tamil nadu government.

i would like you to dig deeper, do your home work right, present detailed summary of the issue, clearly stating, for and against arguements (preferably by the opposing sides).

otherwise, it is yet another bunkum crying wolf exercise a la those dikshitars of chidambaram.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back