• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My metaphysical experience in Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I live in Chennai and before i was not at all interested in Vedanta and Siddhanta until i underwent metaphysical experiences. These metaphysical activities forced me to give up my faiths in Hinduism. But that indeed made my faiths in Hinduism stronger. There was an Astrologer, a Vaishnavite Brahmin who helped me to overcome the metaphysical Threat. Jyoutisha is really helpful in tackling such problems if understood and applied correctly.

I have compiled all my experiences in this research work here. Please go through it since we are living in Kaeli yuga where the forces of demonic entities are in their peak and it is only illusion that makes us beleive everything is fine. I am aware that there are possibilities that this may be deleted but i am posting it strictly in view of KNOWLEDGE SHARING and whatever i underwent is true and it will help those people who may encounter circumstances similar to mine. My research focusses on the Vedanta view of life, Hindu Scripures, Jyoutisha and related aspects and how i learnt the concept of existence.

Again i wish to stress that we are living in Kaeli Yuga, the dark age of quarrel and hence i insist that this book be viewed in a strongly "VEDIC KNOWLEDGE" perspective and NOT in a "RELIGIOUS" perspective.

Mind Control and Aliens: The Suppressed Knowledge

Frankly, I got so much interested in this thread at first sight,because of the word "METAPHYSICS' on the title.

Sadly, I did'nt find anything in the subject relating to Metaphysics.Though I'm not an expert in the study of Metaphysics, I know a bit, like a sand in the ocean.

My curious question here is, how do we relate metaphysics with your life experience...

Hope you remember, it was an Aristotelian concept!! Thanks and would wait for your response on this.

Frankly, I got so much interested in this thread at first sight,because of the word "METAPHYSICS' on the title.

Sadly, I did'nt find anything in the subject relating to Metaphysics.Though I'm not an expert in the study of Metaphysics, I know a bit, like a sand in the ocean.

My curious question here is, how do we relate metaphysics with your life experience...

Hope you remember, it was an Aristotelian concept!! Thanks and would wait for your response on this.

?? Aristotelian concept??

The word 'metaphysics' may be of latin-greek origin, but the subject was dealt with, in the east, long before Aristotle lived.

Definition of metaphysics: metaphysics - definition of metaphysics by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Some explanation: Metaphysics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and the vedas, btw, are the oldest extant texts that examine the nature of reality...

Singleliner,

I hope the above links answered your questions.

The Vedas had many references to other lifeforms different from humans who are interdimentional. These entities are nothing to rave about. Hinduism is pure knowledge. Long back, Yoga, Ayurveda, Jyoutisha are all part of Hinduism and it is not a "religion", it helps us to live a peaceful live spiritually. Today secularism is only trying to wipe out these precious knowledge in a covert manner. When all our knowledge is wiped out in this Kaeli Yuga, the demons will take over Humanity.

If you search for "Grey Aliens" or "UFOs" in google you will find a lot of results showing up. There are a lot of researchers with Ph.d. studying these subjects and abductions, making reports etc. While other group of people debunk them saying it is fiction or hoax. Nobody will never know their existence with todays established official science from the West.

Whereas from Vedic perspective, these are nothing new and these are nothing to fear or even consider their tyranny, if we are following the Hindu way of life correctly. In Bhagavantam, there is reference to the aircraft of Salva which resembles the modern UFOs. The entities referred to as Dhanavas and Daityas who abducted Duryodhana are the ones abducting people today.

Last edited:
Dear Sri Siddhanta Ji,

You said:

Today secularism is only trying to wipe out these precious knowledge in a covert manner. When all our knowledge is wiped out in this Kaeli Yuga, the demons will take over Humanity.

Can you enlighten how this is done by secularism?

Regards,
KRS

KRS Ji,

I would like to explain it but then so it leads to "Religions" and that indeed is not a healthy topic here. However you can read my research report and everything is explained in detail there. You can also refer to this link

So often nowadays, we experience how Western-oriented Hindus, specifically the scientific community and academic community, criticize traditional Vedic dharma in the name of secularism and progress.

Rakshasha Influence

Secularism talks about "No Religion" which indeed considers Hinduism as a "Religion" along with other religions. From my point of view Hinduism is not a religion, it is "Pure Knowledge" and it explained the Universe as a whole long time back.

I think I understood what he meant by "secularism is only trying to wipe out this precious knowledge". I totally agree with him. Whatever we try to do from vedas, our vote capturing politicians give a 'hindutva' color to it in the name of secularism and do not allow the substance to reach the common man. Anything related to vedas is considered Hinduism and thus it can not be allowed becoz our politicians and media are all pseudo-secularists.

this secularism and pseudo-secularism ideas can sometimes be hilarious. What with UFOs and stuff :)

these days what we have is an electorate that is far more-aware than the ones from the 80s and 90s.

religion, caste, and other inane stuff is slowly but surely being rejected by the masses.

the future is all about performance-based policies and candidates that have that kinda requisite ability.

According to Hindu scriptures these are the planes of existence:

Satyaloka ~ (Lord Brahma and the most advanced sages)
Tapoloka ~ (even more advanced sages)
Janaloka ~ (more advanced sages)
Maharloka ~ (sages)
Svar(ga)loka ~ (devas)
Bhuvarloka ~ (lesser devas, ghosts)
Bhu(r)loka (Earth) ~ (humans)
Atala ~ (demons)
Vitala ~ (Lord Shiva and Bhavani with their associates)
Sutala ~ (Lord Vamanadeva with Bali Maharaja and other demons)
Talatala ~ (Maya Danava and other demons)
Mahatala ~ (serpents)
Rasatala ~ (demons)
Patala or Nagaloka ~ (serpents)

The present day aliens(greys) are the demons from the Talatala System and their leader is Maya Dhanava. They are under the serpents which are reported by the westeners as "reptilians" or "reptoids". According to Hindu scriptures, the Talatala system is where technology flourishes.

In Bhaghavantam, Salva obtains his mysterious aircraft from Maya Dhanava, from the Talatala System. Today the UFOs encountered are from the Talatala system. Salva himself produced a lot of illusions in front of Lord Krishna. Hence the demons are capable of producing illusions and corrupting the minds of humans. The late Dr. Richard Thomson in his book Alien Identities explains the abduction of Duryodhana by evil entities and how it is identical to the alien abductions of the present day.

These are the symptoms of alien influence or demonic influence[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
1. Slight to a complete loss of concentration, memory, and an overall blanking out for a few seconds to a few minutes.

2. Dizziness

3. Drop dead in your tracks fatigue in which you just MUST sleep without an otherwise known cause. You may find yourself sleeping from 12-20 hours at a time.

4. Immediate wired effect in which you feel as if you’re on major amounts of caffeine or even cocaine. You may stay awake for 22-48 hours with no sleep, all the while still feeling wired.

5. Ringing, buzzing, popping, clicking, humming sound within the ears. This may even be painful to the extent it feels as though something sharp is pounding your eardrum(s).

6. Altered taste-metallic taste.

7. Pressurized feeling within your head.

8. Images of light, as in an 'aurora,' from an image you just looked at. Beams of light may also be seen. This can happen anywhere.

9. Voice(s) inside the brain that are not your own or the Holy Spirit, yet is LIKE the Holy Spirit. (If you are a target and it is used on you too often it will become difficult to tell the difference whether it is the voice synthizier in the ELF or the Holy Spirit!)

10. Just KNOWING where to look to see a UFO. You look and sure enough one shows up.

11. You may become paralyzed in bed while a voice commands you to not resist. (You may feel a presence by your bed when this occurs.)

12. Lucid dreaming.

13. Flashes of light

14. You may hear voices coming from your electronic equipment that shouldn't be

15. You may have high body heat--as in a hot flash that lingers on for hours

16. DURING this you may have 'visions' of phantoms, balls of light, demons, aliens (fallen angels), etc.

17. You may have an INvolulentary out of body experience

18. Rapid heart rate while sitting still, without medical or physical cause.

19. Seeing through closed eyelids

20. Kundalini experiences

Dear Siddhantha,
Your post is much elaborative...But to my knowledge it is totally greek and latin. In what way you experience in chennai? Throughout the world people are like this only na now. Iam new to this metaphysics. Sorry siddhantha.

These are the symptoms of alien influence or demonic influence[FONT=&quot]
...[/FONT]

19. Seeing through closed eyelids

20. Kundalini experiences

Is the ability to see thru closed eyelids due to alien influence or demonic influence?

Sri Adi Shanakra wrote this:
Kim jyotistwa bhanumaanhani me raatrou pradeepikam
syadevam ravideep-darshan-vidhou kim jyothirarAkhiahi me
Chakshustasya nimeelan-adi-samaye kim dhirdhiyodarshane
kim tatrahamato bhavanparmakam jyotis-tad-asmi prabho

The underlined means something like: 'What is this light that shines (even) on closing the eyes, that lights up the mental perception / darshan of thee'?

So was Sri Adi Shankara influenced by aliens or demons?

And kundalini experiences? How are they influenced by aliens or demons?

In what way wud these things be the "symptoms" of alien influence or demonic influence[FONT=&quot]
??[/FONT]

Last edited:
Dear Siddhantha,
Your post is much elaborative...But to my knowledge it is totally greek and latin. In what way you experience in chennai? Throughout the world people are like this only na now. Iam new to this metaphysics. Sorry siddhantha.

siddh,

i am in the proud company of durga, in trying to decipher your posts.

i am quite sure there is a depth in those still waters, but as of now, your waters are deeper than what i can fathom.

kindly, step down a few steps, and enlighten those of us, who would qualify to be termed as ordinary mortals.

thanks in advance.

Metaphysics is defined as "the study of psychic phenomena beyond the limits of ordinary or orthodox psychology".

Metaphysical experiences cannot be proved or disproved. Depending on the background of the person concerned, other eye-witnesses, other circumstantial evidences and most importantly, the responses/reactions of animals, birds and plants and even inanimate objects like rocks, flowing streams, waterfalls and clouds, we can come to a conclusion, whether a metaphysical occurrence is real and believable or not. If it is real and believable, up to what extent. Whether some lies, exaggeration and twists/misinterpretation have been included or not can be easily found out, with reasonable knowledge, experience and tact.

All these are beyond the realm of the knowledge of an ordinary man and many enlightened souls have rejected them outright, even though they themselves have undergone similar inexplicable experiences and caused many inexplicable events to happen too.

Don't buy a cup of ice cream and remain contented. A bowl of nectar awaits you.

Last edited:
Kundalini experiences, when happening spontaneously i.e without practicing Kundalini Yoga, are those effected by aliens. Regarding Adi Shankara, i suppose he is similar to Buddha and one of his teachings was,

I have no parents, I need no Vedas as proclaimed in the scriptures, no sacrifices, no pilgrimages. I am the eternal witness.
May be he was influenced by Maya Dhanava, there are Hindu sects who argue his preachings are not correct. However it is an individual's wish to beleive whatever he/she wants, i am posting my views.

In what way wud these things be the "symptoms" of alien influence or demonic influence[FONT=&quot]
??[/FONT]
I take it that you mean that these things are "symptoms" of spiritual enlightening? These things are not good for humans and they do not happen with the will of humanity. Some forces are trying to influence us, most people beleive these are for good, enlightened beings effect such things. But these are just the beginning. I have debated about this on western forums, a lot of them do not understand that visitation by unknown entities are not good for humans. Those who claim they are brutal are the ones who have experienced the true nature of these entities. Here is one forum where i supported the discussion of a person claiming alien influence is brutal.

UFO Casebook - ALIEN ABDUCTION OR ALIEN SLAUGHTER

Assuming it as good is believing in luck. According to Hindu way of life, life is based on Karma. Also we are living in the materialistic age, Kali Yuga where there is little or no spirituality. Believing these things are spiritual enlightenment is, according to the Hindu way of life, absolute folly. There are no scriptures saying the Gods covertly enlighten their devotees this way.

Last edited:
Dear Siddhanta,

Since i have not had any experiences with aliens like you have, i cannot categorically deny your experiences as false or say that your views are wrong. Here, am simply expressing broad-based views.

Kundalini experiences, when happening spontaneously i.e without practicing Kundalini Yoga, are those effected by aliens. Regarding Adi Shankara, i suppose he is similar to Buddha and one of his teachings was,

If you were to ask any yoga practitioner on kundalini awakening, he would consider your above statment as false; simply because spontaneous kundalini awakening has no other basis other than purva karma. If you were to put forward your basis of alien abductions or alien influence, those people (yogis) might (and very probably wud) smile it off as something completely baseless.

May be he was influenced by Maya Dhanava, there are Hindu sects who argue his preachings are not correct. However it is an individual's wish to beleive whatever he/she wants, i am posting my views.

well...truly what you might think as the influence of Maya Danava could be your POV alone.

I take it that you mean that these things are "symptoms" of spiritual enlightening? These things are not good for humans and they do not happen with the will of humanity. Some forces are trying to influence us, most people beleive these are for good, enlightened beings effect such things. But these are just the beginning. I have debated about this on western forums, a lot of them do not understand that visitation by unknown entities are not good for humans. Those who claim they are brutal are the ones who have experienced the true nature of these entities. Here is one forum where i supported the discussion of a person claiming alien influence is brutal.

Not sure how many schools of thot put forth such a view. But spiritual enlightenment as "not good for humans" or not happening with the "with the will of humanity" could be very well debated. Personally, i consider this as your POV alone.

UFO Casebook - ALIEN ABDUCTION OR ALIEN SLAUGHTER

Assuming it as good is believing in luck. According to Hindu way of life, life is based on Karma. Also we are living in the materialistic age, Kali Yuga where there is little or no spirituality. Believing these things are spiritual enlightenment is, according to the Hindu way of life, absolute folly. There are no scriptures saying the Gods covertly enlighten their devotees this way.

Which basically means that (according to you) believing in karma, spiritual enlightenment is absolute folly...Sorry sir, i have nothing to say anymore.

If you were to ask any yoga practitioner on kundalini awakening, he would consider your above statment as false; simply because spontaneous kundalini awakening has no other basis other than purva karma.
This is the first time i hear Kundalini awakening is a result of Purva Karma. I tried to find out the relationship between purva karma and spontaneous Kundalini awakening, but i am unable to find. Could you please give any such link or a yogi who claims this?

If you were to put forward your basis of alien abductions or alien influence, those people (yogis) might (and very probably wud) smile it off as something completely baseless.
I have been through this, i know where this will end. I have posted it on forums, and whenever i post them, people post replies in a suppressing manner trying to mock my information on this subject(aliens). Then i try to explain, ultimately it leads to community harrasment or the thread being closed. I already see symptoms of such happening so i come to the conclusion that proceeding further is not fruitful.

In the west they have a theory about the aliens. The aliens are operating in a covert manner and they do not let people reveal information about them(their brutality) to the public. If information is revealed, it would project that they are benevolent or spiritual entities. This happens on forums and other public discussions. The primary tool used is mocking of the person who raises the subject. But then there were researchers with Ph. D studying the aliens and providing substantial supporting logic, it was found that these researchers die a mysterious death. It is a very strange phenomenon.

Other Mysterious Deaths...Lest We Forget

For this reason, i compiled all my work in my book i mentioned in my first post. For those of the members who require elaborate explanation, please go through my book. In chapter 5 i have given how it all started in my life and how i learnt about this phenomenon.

The main goal of the entities aliens or "dhanavas and daityas" is the suppression of Vedic knowledge so that people do not have any knowledge and they turn materialistic. For this reason Religions came into being and all of the religions of Kali Yuga have "Teachings" which people are blindly being directed to follow. I find all these teachings are directed towards suppression of Vedic knowledge and scriptures like the one in Adi Sankara's preaching.

Hinduism is different from the religions in the sense that there are no set of "teachings" for its followers to follow. It is based on the Vedas which are pure knowledge. This way of life is what the daityas and Dhanavas want to get rid of from earth so they can prey upon humanity. I suppose in the next three or four centuries or generations, this will be achieved.

Last edited:
Siddhanta,

This is the first time i hear Kundalini awakening is a result of Purva Karma. I tried to find out the relationship between purva karma and spontaneous Kundalini awakening, but i am unable to find. Could you please give any such link or a yogi who claims this?

This is the first time i have ever heard of any connection b/w kundalini and aliens. And very truly i find it absolutely amusing.

You can go to any yogi and ask about the connection b/w purvajanma karma and an individual's inclination for spiritualism or sudden association with spiritualism.

You could also read Patanjali's yogasutras for a start or visit any of the Shivananda Ashram centres. However, I do not have any specific recommendations to make. This seems to be a good site though: Yoga Sutras of Patanjali 2.12-2.25: Breaking the alliance of karma

Regards.

I have been through this, i know where this will end. I have posted it on forums, and whenever i post them, people post replies in a suppressing manner trying to mock my information on this subject(aliens). Then i try to explain, ultimately it leads to community harrasment or the thread being closed. I already see symptoms of such happening so i come to the conclusion that proceeding further is not fruitful.

In the west they have a theory about the aliens. The aliens are operating in a covert manner and they do not let people reveal information about them to the public. This happens on forums and other public discussions. The primary tool used is mocking of the person who raises the subject. But then there were researchers with Ph. D studying the aliens and providing substantial supporting logic, it was found that these researchers die a mysterious death. It is a very strange phenomenon.

Other Mysterious Deaths...Lest We Forget

For this reason, i compiled all my work in my book i mentioned in my first post. For those of the members who require elaborate explanation, please go through my book. In chapter 5 i have given how it all started in my life and how i learnt about this phenomenon.

Thankyou sir. But i have nothing to say on this, no comments.

You can go to any yogi and ask about the connection b/w purvajanma karma and an individual's inclination for spiritualism or sudden association with spiritualism.
I suppose i was talking about spontaneous Kundalini awakening and not spontaneous spiritual awakening and/or a person's sudden inclination towards our Gods. The spontaneous flow of energy in the strands of the spinal cord without meditation or Kundalini Yoga is effected by aliens. Please read my words in your quoted reply. I suppose your amusement is a result of misinterpretation.

Yes i also read that practicing Yoga gets rid of Karma, however i do not beleive in it.

Last edited:
Dear Siddhanta,

I have not read your book but have read the book "Kundalini Yoga" written by Swami Sivananda Saraswathi. There could be other books but if you have not read this then you have not read about Kundalini Yoga. He cites the following methods of arousing the Kundalini:

Kundalini can be awakened
1. by Pranayama, Asanas and Mudras by Hatha Yogis;
2. by concentration and training of the mind by Raja Yogis;
3. by devotion and perfect self-surrender by Bhaktas;
4. by analytical will by the Jnanis;
5. by Mantras by the Tantrikas;
6. and by the grace of the Guru (Guru Kripa) through touch, sight or mere Sankalpa.

Rousing of Kundalini and its union with Siva at the Sahasrara Chakra effect the state of Samadhi and Mukti. No Samadhi is possible without awakening the Kundalini.

For a selected few, any one of the above methods is quite sufficient to awaken the
Kundalini. Many will have to combine different methods. This is according to the growth and position of the Sadhakas in the spiritual path. The Guru will find out the real position of the Sadhaka and will prescribe a proper method that will successfully awaken the Kundalini in a short period.

I find the above to be a logical and scientific explanation for arousing the Kundalini.

He further states below:

"One should become perfectly desireless and should be full of Vairagya before attempting to awaken Kundalini. It can be awakened only when a man rises above Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Mada and other impurities. Kundalini can be awakened through rising above desires of the senses. The Yogi, who has got a pure heart and a mind free from passions and desires will be benefited by awakening Kundalini. If a man with a lot of impurities in the mind awakens the Sakti by sheer force through Asanas, Pranayamas and Mudras, he will break his legs and stumble down. He will not be able to ascend the Yogic ladder. This is the chief reason for people going out of the way or getting some bodily infirmities. There is nothing wrong in the Yoga. People must have purity first; then a thorough knowledge of the Sadhana, a proper guide, and a steady, gradual practice. When
Kundalini is awakened there are many temptations on the way, and a Sadhaka without purity will not have the strength to resist".

The above shows spontaneous Kundalini awakening is not possible unless through many births before there is accumulated merit and in this birth you are born as an elevated soul. In any case, I don't think it is something awakened by aliens especially the bad ones.

anand, siddh, happy,

can i please ask you guys to revert to the title of this thread.

we would like metaphysical experiences you guys have had.

what you guys are filling up the bits and bytes of this thread, is very akin to describing sex. (theory)

one live experience is equivalent to 1000 pages of theory.

thank you :)

anandb ji,

Thank you for the information. Yes as you mentioned, i have not read books on Yoga written by recent authors. I confine myself to the scriptures before Bhagavantam i.e before the advent of Kali Yuga. The more older it is, the better. I know this view may differ from the views of the other members, and i agree very well what i say is purely based on my opinions and view.

Once again i appreciate and thank you for giving information.

Kunjuppu Ji,

My experiences i have already explained in the book i gave the link, i am also looking forward to hear experiences from the Hindu community. My understanding of metaphysical experience is something which does not seem the way it should be and some external source seems to be involved in effecting that abnormality, which has a tendency to arrest free will.

http://www.raven1.net/effects.gif

Thanks.

Last edited:
I suppose i was talking about spontaneous Kundalini awakening and not spontaneous spiritual awakening and/or a person's sudden inclination towards our Gods. The spontaneous flow of energy in the strands of the spinal cord without meditation or Kundalini Yoga is effected by aliens. Please read my words in your quoted reply. I suppose your amusement is a result of misinterpretation.

Yes i also read that practicing Yoga gets rid of Karma, however i do not beleive in it.

Dear Siddhanta,

i wrote

"You can go to any yogi and ask about the connection b/w purvajanma karma and an individual's inclination for spiritualism or sudden association with spiritualism".

i did not use the words "sudden inclination towards our gods".

Spontaneous kundalini awakening is no different from sudden association with spiritualism.

To any yogi, your assumption of this sentence in bold would be just that - an assumption (and an erroneous one):: "The spontaneous flow of energy in the strands of the spinal cord without meditation or Kundalini Yoga is effected by aliens".

What Anand has described above is the right description. Sorry sir, there is no place for aliens in kundalini awakening of either the sudden kind or that obtained by practice. For proof, there are yogis who have taken samadhi (raghavendra swami of mantralayam is popular example). The book 'an autobiography of a yogi' is interesting (yogananda paramahansa also had a 3-D view, he cud see things happening behind his head). Btw, yogic practice for kundalini awakening is believed to have its origins in kashmiri shaivism.

Thankyou for the conversation, Siddhanta. I conclude my postings on this thread with this post.

Regards.

anand, siddh, happy,

can i please ask you guys to revert to the title of this thread.

we would like metaphysical experiences you guys have had.

what you guys are filling up the bits and bytes of this thread, is very akin to describing sex. (theory)

one live experience is equivalent to 1000 pages of theory.

thank you :)

sir,

i have not had any metaphysical experiences.

i think aliens, demons, ghosts, spirits and such beings do not like me.

the only so-called out of the ordinary stuff have done is experimenting with kundalini yoga in my teen years and past life regression sessions in recent years.

i request siddhanta to briefly describe his experiences with aliens.

What Anand has described above is the right description. Sorry sir, there is no place for aliens in kundalini awakening of either the sudden kind or that obtained by practice.
I also thank you for your efforts for providing information in this thread and your effort in proving your point that aliens or demons do not have anything to do with spontaneous flow of energy in the strands of the spinal cord. BTW you don't have to feel sorry or get amused i already mentioned i am posting my views and i kindly suggest that we do not have emotional arousements like being amused, feeling sorry etc. rather have a casual discussion. :)

I also already mentioned that i go by logic derived from scriptures before the advent of Kali Yuga.

Thank you for your information.

You can read my book to learn about my experiences with the aliens. One of my experiences was when i was 16, i had something bulging over the bottom of my spine at the location of the Muladhara Chakra. Then later, that bulged thing is gone and there remained a punctured hole and some fluid used to come out (there was no pain felt except the irritation and itching when something touched that bulged part). Now after my other experiences i realize it was effected by aliens/demons to do something with my muladhara chakra.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back