• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

One can't become a Brahmin by birth

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaisimha

The shastra says Brahmins' job is to do work in temple. They have no business to work for money. So as soon as the "So called" brahmin go for jobs he/she loses the right to be termed himself as Brahmin.

I challenge the so called Brahmins to prove they are Brahmins.

If you want to disprove my statement then refer the vedas. Do not just talk on your own.

I have lot of questions to ask the "so called" brahmins, which I am sure nobody could answer except few True BRAHMINS.

Last edited:
jaisimha,

as a moderator of this forum, i wish to tell you, please do not open different posts for similar sounding topic.

you alread have a 'qualifications of a brahmin' thread open.

there will be overlaps and confusion. i am closing this. future such threads will be deleted.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back