• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tamil Brahmin Vadhiyar (Hindu Priest) Required @ Mangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ram, try in the locality of Udupi..40Km from M'lore.. There are few TB settlements..

Btw, just curious and personal note... Are you the Ram of Coimbatore, who once worked in Airtel?

You may contact this person if he can come to mangalore.
P.Saravana Sasthrigal
39-R,Balasubramaniam Street,
Marandahalli-636 806 Dharmapuri Dt.Tamilnadu.
Ph 04348 233597
Mobile 94438 94883
Pls tell him as Pragatheeswaran from Tiruchengodu referred

Tamil Brahmin Vadhiyar (Hindu Priest) Required @ Mangalore

Dear Friends,

Recently i got transfer from Coimbatore to Mangalore and my grandfather devasam is coming in the month of July. Can i get any tamil Vadhiyar (hindu priest) for doing this at Mangalore ? Please give the Telephone number and Name ?

Regards

Ram

Dear Ram, try in the locality of Udupi..40Km from M'lore.. There are few TB settlements..

Btw, just curious and personal note... Are you the Ram of Coimbatore, who once worked in Airtel?
Thanks....I'm from Coimbatore only. But I was not with Airtel. I'm from Banking Industry.

I am urgently looking for a experienced vadhiyar for doing Ayush homam, shanti homam & nagraha homam either this wednesday i.e 29/07/09 or on sunday i.e. 02/08/09. I stay between dombivili & Thane (Mumbai). If you guys know anyone I request you to Please send me the contact details ASAP 2 my email id [email protected] .

Recently i got transfer from Coimbatore to Mangalore and my grandfather devasam is coming in the month of July. Can i get any tamil Vadhiyar (hindu priest) for doing this at Mangalore ?
Dear Sir ,
Please go in person and meet Mr Manjunath Adiga,the senior Preist at the famous," Mookambika Temple" and tell him that you are directed by T.S.Sankara Narayanan,BJP/Madurai and owner of Sree Neela Travels/Madurai.My mail id is :[email protected] .My mobile is 98421-11592.Manjunath Adiga cell no is .9448815356.He may give you a good guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back