• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Two things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of-late I like PS sir for his snap shots.

Let us say i gave it away in my words amidst a group of people, is that clever enemy of PS gonnu come and shoot me?

And i gave away my thoughts by typing loud, what do you say for that?

The conclusion is no-one is alone. People will say what they have to say, and i take my bath every day!

when you are alone ,who knows that your thoughts may go astray and vulgar, or good. Only because of that you are advised to take care of your thoughts. If your thoughts are loud and good or vulgar people who may not know about yurs and are not going to shoot you.

Very true!

Even our beliefs must be good, because...

tumblr_inline_ms9knvgXR71qz4rgp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back