• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pathans....

Status
Not open for further replies.
80,000 Pathans meet in the Peshawar Stadium for a "Pathans Are Not Stupid" Convention.
The leader says, "We are all here today to prove to the world that Pathans are not stupid. Can I have a volunteer?"

A Pathan works his way through the crowd and steps up to the stage. The leader asks him, "What is 15 plus 15?"

After 15 or 20 seconds he says, "Eighteen!" Obviously everyone is a little disappointed. Then 80,000 Pathans start cheering, "Give him another chance! Give him another chance!"

The leader says, "Well since we've gone to the trouble of getting 80,000 of you in one place and we have the world-wide press and global broadcast media here, gee, uh, I guess we can give him another chance."

So he asks, "What is 5 plus 5?" After nearly 30 seconds he eventually says, "Ninety?" The leader is quite perplexed, looks down and just lets out a dejected sigh -- everyone is disheartened - the pathan starts crying and the 80,000 men begin to yell and wave their hands shouting, "GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!"

The leader, unsure whether or not he is doing more harm than damage, eventually says, "Ok! Ok! Just one more chance-- What is 2 plus 2?"

The man closes his eyes, and after a whole minute eventually says, "Four?"
Throughout the stadium pandemonium breaks out as all 80,000 pathans jump to their feet, wave their arms, stomp their feet and scream...

"GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!"

Note: No offence meant as this is only for laughs...

Very funny

That was a new one for me. And I thought I had heard all the jokes there are.

Convenient.
Just change "Pathan" to whatever you want and have a Brahmaastra to aim at any community we want to target.

Thanks for sharing.
Regards
G Vishwanath, JP Nagar, Bangalore
(New Member)

It happened at Kashmir Border.
There was one Apple tree, Whose root was in Pakistan and the large portion of the tree was in India.
During one particular season the Branches on Indian side was having full of fruits and for some strange reason very few on Pakistan side.
Then started the argument, Who owns the Apple ?
There was argument and counter argument from both the sides and finally both the party decided to settle the matter then and there.
Both agreed for a competetion, and whom so ever wins will have the Apple.
The competion was few from male from either side will kiss the Girls on other side and whom so ever kisses for more time are the winners.
First , It was indians to kiss pakistanis because Pakistanis decided that we will watch them kissing our girls and note the timing, then we can do it better.
So the competetion started and few Indians kised thousands of Pakistanis for 4 hrours. Then it was pakistanis and they just caluclated every thing and said If we kiss Indian Girls for just more than 4 hours , the entire Fruit is ours.
They selected a few Pathans , who can withstand long term Breath holding and all for the Competetion and came forward.
Before the beginning of the competetion the Indians cooly said we lost the match and the Fruits are yours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back