• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Construction/Renovation of Stone Temples Contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Forum Members, Famous Sthapathy ,"Thannir Malayam"/Madurai is my Best Friend. He has constructed many Temples throughout the world.I am also having link with many more Sthapathis(Stone work or Cement work or combined Work). Any body in need of sthapathis may contact me.I can undertake Personally and execute work under my own supervision at very very reasonable rate.Wherever the place may be ,India/out of India conveyance for Sthapathy Team along with me must be provided for First Spot Visit.On that day itself all remaining formalities may be negotiated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back