• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rig Veda by Ravana

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

Hello!
I am a man who is 57, doing research in Vedas enrolled with Utkal University of Culture for Ph.D. the title

"Vedas- A new critical Analysis with special reference to Human health and Body."

In this I am writing about the science behind Temples, lighting of holy lamp, drawing of Kolams in our house etc., and this is purly based on NaNo Technology, Occult Chemistry and Alchemy.

Once it is submitted I am confident that entire medical people will change their approach from the present theory.

When going through few magazines and manuscript I found that

Ravana, the Lankathipathi wrote commentaries on Rig Veda VII kanda.

This is Garbho upanishad.

I need few supporting evidences. But wish to add more.

Any one can help in finding this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back