• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

kanchi mahaperiyavaa > "Nothing can be done now because I have my hands tied."

Status
Not open for further replies.
re

kanchi mahaperiyavaa > "Nothing can be done now because I have my hands tied."

http://www.kamakoti.org/hindudharma/part18/chap14.htm

ur thots on this are much appreciated ....

V V

My thoughts.We have to understand and comprehend on its whole entirety what Mahaswamigal was preaching.By taking bits and pieces from a chapter,i do not think we will do justice to ourselves first and then to our Mahaswamigal.He walked the talk literally.But he is a an incarnate of the divine,which is inherent in all of us.

No country is perfect,let alone India or USA.But living in USA,i can say with humility,our people are extremely hard working folks,research & development is done magnificently -to cater materialistic pursuit and for the spiritual pursuit people have their LORDS.

The difference being-population.Prostitution existed in bharatham with a different nomenclature-deva daasi,similiarly gambling-mahabaharathaam story,similiarly other such vices...but ultimately its American Kshatriyas who are calling the shots next comes American Vaishyas next comes American shudras and next American Brahmanas,imho.Sorry i veered off from the topic a little.

sb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back