• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

is this wht a sanyasi deserves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i stumbled upon this site and this pic on the first page

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

does anyone know more abt this incident?

re

i stumbled upon this site and this pic on the first page

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

does anyone know more abt this incident?

V V

Thnx for the website.9/11 was a terrible terrorist attack on USA,which fundamentally altered the psyche of average american citizen.But despite being a super-power,USA is no better than Indias response to 11/26.I can understand Indias response but will never reconcile to 8 years of torture of lies and deceit by USA govt.For a brief lapse of judgement,i even started believing many muslims saying its an inside job on 9/11...just cant get over this inaction of US govt in not nabbing osama and his coterie of terror goons.

sb

re

bala ... r u there?

V V

I saw the youtube presentation.I have lived in Kolkatta under Dada's admin ( Jyoti Basu da) ,while there have been isolated incidents of accidents happening,overall CPI ( M ) ruled brilliantly,even though i hate commies to the last core of my inner being.Mine is a idealogical difference with them.But they did not hamper my religious sentiment in anyway,even though they were chuckling at my beliefs.But did i care,no.

But somehow i am not convinced about this particular incident,maybe i am not emotinally attached to this swamiji,unlike Kanchi Kamakoti Swamijis.In fact my blood is literally boiling and now i have extremely high blood pressure in the bargain.Proselytisation leads to such unfortunate happenings is the lesson,i am understanding,regardless of whichever religion or idealogy one is indulging in.

sb
:tea:

V V

I saw the youtube presentation.I have lived in Kolkatta under Dada's admin ( Jyoti Basu da) ,while there have been isolated incidents of accidents happening,overall CPI ( M ) ruled brilliantly,even though i hate commies to the last core of my inner being.Mine is a idealogical difference with them.But they did not hamper my religious sentiment in anyway,even though they were chuckling at my beliefs.But did i care,no.

B
:tea:

wow .. is that why west bengal is such a "prosperous and developed state " ? .....that can be counted as a revelation even to those in west bengal .. thanks for the dose of enlightenment and keep the wisdom coming ....

V V

>>wow .. is that why west bengal is such a "prosperous and developed state " ? .....that can be counted as a revelation even to those in west bengal .. thanks for the dose of enlightenment and keep the wisdom coming .... <<

WB when compared to TN is prolly bad.But then you do not know the history of Kolkatta and you are sarcastic about it!Neverthless,'bongs' have a special place in my heart 'amadare shonar lokair loke' (our golden peoples people are bengalis of india)

sb

V V

>>wow .. is that why west bengal is such a "prosperous and developed state " ? .....that can be counted as a revelation even to those in west bengal .. thanks for the dose of enlightenment and keep the wisdom coming .... <<

WB when compared to TN is prolly bad.But then you do not know the history of Kolkatta and you are sarcastic about it!Neverthless,'bongs' have a special place in my heart 'amadare shonar lokair loke' (our golden peoples people are bengalis of india)

sb

now bala... u should stop this misrepresentation of wht i say ...

i was never against the ppl of bengal ... i was clearly voicing my opinion abt the ones they have mostly been ruled by, go back & read what i have highlighted in my reply esp the line u sed abt the rulers ...

so u shuld try better to represent facts and even better to understand wht others say in the first place ... i was definitely not sarcastic of your love for the common man bengali ... ..so,again dont bluff ur way around ...

i know enuf history to know that the common man bengali would have achieved a whole lot more for bengal and for india if only they had the oppurtunity like the rest of india had with more proactive governments leading their states ...

as an indian i know enuf to respect the common man indian ...

Last edited:
V V

>>so u shuld try better to represent facts and even better to understand wht others say in the first place ... i was definitely not sarcastic of your love for the common man bengali ... ..so,again dont bluff ur way around ... <<

I guess my english comprehension is not good,if i have mis-understood your post.

>>i know enuf history to know that the common man bengali would have achieved a whole lot more for bengal and for india if only they had the oppurtunity like the rest of india had with more proactive governments leading their states ...<<

WB is one of the few states in India,at least when i lived there,was peaceful and no communal tension.Biz ppl were happy,despite UNIONS shouting naxal bari lal salaam,all the time.Their underground tube train built during CPI(M) jyoti basu's reign is a classic example of engineering feat,plus the vision the bongs have,is all i am trying to tell...our present external affairs minister superior performance is matchless,who is a bong!!!!

sb

re

ok .. i am not gonna rebutt the earlier post ... it is too easy to do so and seems to distract the focus of this thread ...

so bala here is an update on this issue

http://bengalspotlight.blogspot.com/2008/07/hindu-monk-of-ramkrishna-order_17.html

http://bengalspotlight.blogspot.com/2008/07/hindu-monk-of-ramkrishna-order.html

V V

Thanks for sparing me :).While the pictures are gruesome and horrible,that is why i had written earlier "Proselytisation" of any religion or idealogy will lead to unfortunate circumstances as depicted in the website.I am still having nightmares on account of refugees fleeing from present country called Bangaladesh( formerly undivided india ) .In fact,if i had the power to legislate,i will ban proselytisation of religion or idealogy overtly or covertly.Obviously KGB is playing their vicious game by payrolling CPI (M),ML,L....CPI....etc.Indians have deposited $1700 Billions of dollars in swiss banks????So,ordinary people should know,who they are voting for and why despite paying txes,India is first from the last in comparison with world countries.

Ayodhya Temple issue has still not been resolved,nor the Muslim graciously vacated the temple vicinity,despite knowing Islamic Mughals rampaged,plundered,looted raped,killed indians.The common sense,should come to Islam, otherwise they will decimated sooner or later by 'allah' himself using his other incarnations from other religions of Sanathana Dharma.:peep:

sb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back