• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

PC Games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love PC games... one of my all time favourites has been the Ages of Empires set released by Microsoft...

I have the AOE - kings and the Rise of Nations - Gold installed in my laptop... it is labelled as a strategy game...

Various historical battles are also incorporated in these games as a campaign or a preset scenario battle... some basic info on the situation is also given... this is surely a fun way of learning history! :tongue1:

Just wanted to start a thread where the interested could share thoughts on their gaming passion...

The other favourite is Dink Smallwood... this is an RPG style adventure-quest type game that is humorous and packs some action and magic...!

The game is available for free download at http://www.dinknetwork.com/

There are many D-MODS (sort of separate independent games) that can be played.... one can also develop new games...!

oh yeah, dink: countless hours lost playing this :)
:madgrin:... yeah.... spent most of my CA study time on dink.... the main game...!!!

btw... there are some amazing dmods.... like the pilgrims quest etc...

Another of my favourite is diablo... lots of magic, action and interesting quests.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back