• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Strengthen community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year ,Gregorian Calendar of 2009.For Sanathana Dharma New Year was Dec 21 ie on Uttarayanam Day aka Winter Solstice as per Vedas and followed by our rishis.At least for me you are wishing me after 10 days of new year.Anyways thank you.

sb

Classification as Tamil Brahmins.

Dear Friends,

Wish you all Happy New year 2009.:clap2:.We will take a resolution this year to make our community strength.Instead of Tamil,Telugu,kannada....we are brahmins.We have changed this world.But still we are not deserved what we have to get?Why?How to overcome this..Give your solutions.

Thanks&Regards
Venkadesh
How Can we accept others such as Telugu,Kannada Brahmins as Tamil Brahmins,since these Brahmins were against us. and they themsleves join with other cummunities and enjoying all benifits from Govt. S.R.Krishnamurthy.

How Can we accept others such as Telugu,Kannada Brahmins as Tamil Brahmins,since these Brahmins were against us. and they themsleves join with other cummunities and enjoying all benifits from Govt. S.R.Krishnamurthy.

esarkey,

can i please ask you to elaborate. you have made distinct statements, which appear disjointed to me.

- what do you mean by - accept others such as Telugu,Kannada Brahmins as Tamil Brahmins,since these Brahmins were against us.

- can you explain - they themsleves join with other cummunities

- and this one - enjoying all benifits from Govt

you might want to read other threads at your convenience.

it would be helpful for all posts to be backed up with logic, arguements or references, where possible.

as you can see, i am confused as to what you mean. i would like to have the benefit of your views and hence this request.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back