• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A great prayer composed by Paramacharyal of Kanchi

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramachander

Though the great saint who walked amidst us only a few years back has spoken a lot and wrote several exhortations to us, he has written only a few prayers. One of them is the famous prayer sung by DR.M.S,Subbalakshmy in the UN. Another of his great compositions is Durga Pancharathnam. This great prayer has been inscribed on stone at the entrance of Kanchi Kamakshi Amman Temple. The translation of this great prayer was done me and my friend Sri.K.Vaidyanathan , who lives in Koramangala, Bangalore. This is available in my web site
http://stotraratna.awardspace.com/stotra/Parvathy/p56.pdf
With best wishes, Ramachander

Dear Sir,

In fact, i was looking for this!!

Very nice of you to translate and provide this for our benefit..

My humble pranams to you sir.

Thank you very much.

With much gratitude,
hh

Maithreem Bhajatha....

Though the great saint who walked amidst us only a few years back has spoken a lot and wrote several exhortations to us, he has written only a few prayers. One of them is the famous prayer sung by DR.M.S,Subbalakshmy in the UN. Another of his great compositions is Durga Pancharathnam. This great prayer has been inscribed on stone at the entrance of Kanchi Kamakshi Amman Temple. The translation of this great prayer was done me and my friend Sri.K.Vaidyanathan , who lives in Koramangala, Bangalore. This is available in my web site
http://stotraratna.awardspace.com/stotra/Parvathy/p56.pdf
With best wishes, Ramachander
Shri Ramachander

Mahaswamigal also composed Maithreem Bhajatha.....again sung by M.S. She is Kali Yuga Meera Bai incarnate itself...Thnx for the above Stotra,Amma Kamakshi in my house will be delighted...

sb

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back