• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Help with TABLET

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Yes, if you are using an Android based tablet such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab or the Google Nexus 7, the keyboard will behave exactly like your HTC phone. You will be prompted for the word after typing a few letters. You can also use the Google keyboard in another way (called Swype) where you do not lift your finger but keep moving it quickly from letter to letter and the system can guess the word perfectly.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.inputmethod.latin

2. The second question is more technical.
List of mobile phones with FWVGA display - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hopefully it only matters if you are seeing a lot of widescreen (16:9 aspect ratio) videos or movies so that it is not distorted. For the most part youtube etc. should play fine.

thanks

BIT MORE OF QUESTION 1. i pad also should have this qwerty thingi?

QUESTION 3. but dont like jumping from windows to mac or android, but might change over the course of next few weeks....

question 4: this PHABLET is definitely bulky ?? although i understand u can make a call, but naaaaa too bulky. i would put my tab in MY bag and carry a smartphone in my pocket..if that makes sense....

btw, I LIKE samsung for the sound that accompanies it

1. should have read ipad qwerty pop up instead of above
3. should have read LINUX instead of MAC

SO ONE CAN JUMP BETWEEN OS AND PLAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back