• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ills of alchohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

malgova.mango

A man was envy of another good man who is teetotaller, he thought of a plan to seduce him.

He kidnapped him one day and put him in a cell, in the company of a beautiful lady with her little son.

As days goes no ransom or anyother thing normally associated with kidnapping happened.

The goodman also exercised discipline and never set an eye on the lady during the confinement.

The goodman oneday, encountered the evil man and asked why he was kept imprisoned.

The evil man then tried his last try, he told the good man - I want to corrupt you so that I could tell that you are no better than me. If you are this good you have no chance of escaping from my prison. I'll give you one last chance
to commit atleast one action , if you seek release and stated as follows : -

1 - To drink liquor
2 - To enjoy the women
3 - To kill the son.

The good man without any options to get out, thought over it and agreed to drink liquor as it harms only him.

He began to drink , the effect of liquor , made him to desire for the lady in his cell, she refused, and her little son also stood in his way , so he killed the son and raped her. In the end he did all the three evils with the effect of liquor.

Dear malgova.mango Ji,

I just saw this joke! The humor escapes me.

As everyone knows, the problem is not with alcohol. It is always with the person. Alcohol can not transform a 'good' person in to an 'evil' person. Alcohol can only make a person to lose his/her inhibitions and bring out his/her 'true' personality to the fore.

These types of stories, in my opinion do more harm than good. This does not turn an youbgster off of abusing alcohol; rather it reinforces the wrong image about alcohol.

You may be surprised to know that in countries like France where alcohol in the form of wine is consumed by youngsters from early life, and the rate of alcoholism is the lowest in the world. Only in places in the world where alcohol is viewed as a deamon, the rate of alcoholism among the users is very high (and may I say that India is one of those countries?)

I think the tall tales you have spoken here will encourage more abuse, because the youngsters know that it is not true! We need to tell them that to have a purified mind, anytthing like meat and alcohol will increase one's Rajasic/Tamasic qualities (not instanataneously and within limits) more and so should be shunned. And that is the truth. A person who is 'good' by nature is not going to become suddenly 'evil' after one drink.

Pranams,
KRS

Dear malgova.mango,

I tried much not to , but i cannot stop expressing my opinion !
Here it goes !
Many will agree with me about the fact " Of Humans to have a Dual nature , by the almighty GOD's creation " and this dualistic nature should be much amplified with intellects having higher IQ levels , like Engineer's !!(comments invited!) , who are born with special wisdom to handle people of other trade!

And these dual modes of thought process - idea generation and end result of Action -
can be Good , bad or ugly !
As some have mentioned , switching modes from these dualistic natures of the human can be induced , natural or driven by stimulants ! One of these you name as Alcohol !
I have also known great boozer's during my college time , who get to the peak occasionally and are able to Exercise GOOD CONTROL and are free from ADDICTION !
But whatever said and done , the RISK is HIGH for ADDICTION to someone who has tasted this EVIL and whenever UNCERTAINITY STRIKES or he goes out , he resorts to this EVIL wholeheartedly , and that's when it becomes a problem for his family and the society that he lives in ..........

And i would like to FINISH with an End comment - saying that NO TEETOTALER is a Mahtma and Even the Mahatma tried out most of these FUN STUFF !

Dear Viji!

Why you didn't reply on the law and order situation of middle east? Have any grudges against me.

my post above sounds bizzare right ?, that what I heard.

regards
malgova.mango

Dear malgova.mango,

Nothing special about Law and Order situation in Middle East , its just as normal as ever and as you would be aware , Middle east comprises of too many countries having different govt.s , and in the area where , we are put up , We feel almost like being in a developed India , here ! you get to see indians, right left and centre ! Are u thinking of Re-locating , send me a pvt message for more info !

And ,I do not find your posting Bizarre and never do I have any grudge against anyone , if ever I had , it wouldn't matter at all ! We all live our lives believing that , our perceptions and principles are the Best and all of us have different counts of open windows , through which we let pass the fresh breeze of different ideas , opinions and thought processes and at the end the choice again is left to us whether to accept the incoming ideas wholly or partly and again a Man being a victim of circumstance , can make right/ wrong decisions depending on so many factor's . u may know better !
What makes u feel that I have Grudge against you ? i don't have a clue !!!

Dear malgova.mango,

Code:
Nothing special about Law and Order situation in Middle East , its just as normal as ever and as you would be aware , Middle east comprises of too many countries having different govt.s , and in the area where , we are put up , We feel almost like being in a developed India , here ! you get to see indians, right left and centre ! Are u thinking of Re-locating , send me a pvt message for more info

My muslim acqauntainces , boasted about a lot, they say theft is very rare, they can even open the shop and go for the afternoon prayers etc, etc,,, .
they said it is due to the punishment system there...

No thanks, I'm ok with where I'm now.

Code:
And ,I do not find your posting Bizarre

That's ok.

Code:
and never do I have any grudge against anyone , if ever I had , it wouldn't matter at all !

Glad

We all live our lives believing that , our perceptions and principles are the Best and all of us have different counts of open windows , through which we let pass the fresh breeze of different ideas , opinions and thought processes and at the end the choice again is left to us whether to accept the incoming ideas wholly or partly and again a Man being a victim of circumstance , can make right/ wrong decisions depending on so many factor's . u may know better !

Sensible

Code:
What makes u feel that I have Grudge against you ? i don't have a clue

Well the first line of your first reply in this post and also I felt that you didn't
reply to me for a long time. Oh! common....

Regards
MM

Dear Sri VS,

Code:
Many will agree with me about the fact " Of Humans to have a Dual nature , by the almighty GOD's creation " and this dualistic nature should be much amplified with intellects having higher IQ levels , like Engineer's !!(comments invited!) , who are born with special wisdom to handle people of other trade!

I agree with your first line, "manithan paathi, mirugam paathi..." if i wrote , it would be like this... Kadavul is never paathi , he is full.

Pardon my low IQ - I can't understand your later half of the para.

Code:
And these dual modes of thought process - idea generation and end result of Action - 
can be Good , bad or ugly !

As some have mentioned , switching modes from these dualistic natures of the human can be induced , natural or driven by stimulants ! One of these you name as Alcohol !
I have also known great boozer's during my college time , who get to the peak occasionally and are able to Exercise GOOD CONTROL and are free from ADDICTION !
But whatever said and done , the RISK is HIGH for ADDICTION to someone who has tasted this EVIL and whenever UNCERTAINITY STRIKES or he goes out , he resorts to this EVIL wholeheartedly , and that's when it becomes a problem for his family and the society that he lives in ..........

And i would like to FINISH with an End comment - saying that NO TEETOTALER is a Mahtma and Even the Mahatma tried out most of these FUN STUFF ![/

Couldn't agree more with you. They say "kalavum katru mara" .

Regards
MM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back