• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Please recommend good marriage contractors for Iyer wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear esteemed members,

I would like to hear from you about good marriage contractors for my daughter's wedding. I have not lived in Chennai for the last 25 years . The wedding is going to be conducted in Chennai next year.

Can you please recommend and/or refer me to Brahmin caterers/marriage contractors who can conduct the proceedings in a traditional manner and incorporate some modern features such as north indian food, candy stall, vegetable carving, good mandap decorations etc?

I have looked at websites of some contractors like arusuvai arasu, adithiseva, moogambiga catering etc.

But I suspect these are high profile contractors who may either cost a lot or may not cater to a smaller wedding crowd of around 500 in total for two days.

Since both parties (groom and bride side) are settled abroad for many years we may not be able to get more people to attend than 500 in total.

Also I would like some recommendations for a decent marriage hall for the wedding. The high quality ones like MRC hall, AVM etc are HUGE and will look empty with the size of crowd I am expecting. So a medium size hall but at the same time with all the frills preferably with at least 10 rooms attached and centrally located will suit our purpose.

Please help me with your thoughts and ideas.

Regards

Vanaja

If You prefer Vatheeswaran koil, Near Mayuram, please contact one Mr.Vaitha mobile 9443985979, You can also witness a wedding that he manages

Vanaja Mani Madam

Please Contact V R Caterers, RAMACHANDRAN Madipakkam

Mobile: 9840074731, 9976161908

Address: No. 23, 1st Street, Usha Nagar, Vanuvampet, Madipakkam, Chennai - 600091

Near Vanuvampet Bus Stop

We have engaged him for our Daughter's marriage and most of our family members engage him for every function.

He is a Brahmin, does a decent Job, right from Kolam, to Kattu Sadam, Every thing including Flower decoration, Video coverage, Photo, Seer, etc etc

You can have a detailed discussion with him before engaging him.

He will help you to locate a decent Marriage Hall, Sasthrigal etc

You can use my name Porur Padmanabhan.

He will definitely do a good job.

In case you have you need more advice pl give me a Private Message.
My best wishes to your Daughter and congratulations to you and your family.

Last edited:
Congrats on the marriage. Please try Sasthalaya Caterers run by Ramesh. He s very professional and prepares the best food .There are big brands such as Gnanambika etc, but this guy beats them all . If you want his number, let me know.

He does all types of functions for crowd ranging from 100 to 1000. So he might suit you well.

please speak to Annakutty Padmanabhan phone No.9444455473 Chennai. He did a marvellous job in four marriages in our family so far. Speak to him and then discuss your requirement.

hi
these are nice information from all sides...really nice to know our forum members helping other new members........every experience

is unique.......good job vaagmi/p j sir.....this is really need of forum like this..........just for helping brahmin traditions....im

boring with brahmin bashing /caste politics among brahmins...........THIS IS REALLY A HELPFUL PLATFORM EVERYBODY INCLUDING

ATHEISTS/AGNOSTICS...............LOL

I strongly recommend Mr.Ramachandran. In our family Mr,Ramachandran catered to the marriage of both my Sisters. My mother is so impressed that she insisted that my inlaws also use Mr.Ramachandran for catering for my Marriage. I think this was her only demand for my marriage.

From 1991 Mr Ramachandran is serving for all our functions.

Thyagarajan Krishnamoorthy
Tiruvottiyur

Vanaja Mani Madam

Please Contact V R Caterers, RAMACHANDRAN Madipakkam

Mobile: 9840074731, 9976161908

Address: No. 23, 1st Street, Usha Nagar, Vanuvampet, Madipakkam, Chennai - 600091

Near Vanuvampet Bus Stop

We have engaged him for our Daughter's marriage and most of our family members engage him for every function.

He is a Brahmin, does a decent Job, right from Kolam, to Kattu Sadam, Every thing including Flower decoration, Video coverage, Photo, Seer, etc etc

You can have a detailed discussion with him before engaging him.

He will help you to locate a decent Marriage Hall, Sasthrigal etc

You can use my name Porur Padmanabhan.

He will definitely do a good job.

In case you have you need more advice pl give me a Private Message.
My best wishes to your Daughter and congratulations to you and your family.

A big thank you for all members who took the time and posted their suggestions. I am definitely going to speak to all the caterers based in chennai recommended by the members. I am so grateful for your help people.

Regards

Vanaja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back