• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kindly tell about Apamarjana Stotram

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shivagami

In a website I saw the title "apamarjana stotra"...this name is very new to me..i never heard this name...I cant believe some websites...hence I am asking my doubt here...kindly tell me about this stotra...
can I download this stotra?
can I play it in home?
when I ve to play it?
is there any procedure or limitations?

According to our orthodox beliefs women should not recite this stotra. Just downloading the audio and hearing it is also not recommended even for males.

But I see you had asked a doubt about "sree ramajeyam" and finally, cocking a snook at all the advice, you went away saying that god has given you body and mind and so you will close your eyes and sing something else. Hence I think either you are just needling people here or you are not the type to heed proper advice. 'பட்டால் தான் தெரியும் பகலவனுக்கும் சூடு'

According to our orthodox beliefs women should not recite this stotra. Just downloading the audio and hearing it is also not recommended even for males.

But I see you had asked a doubt about "sree ramajeyam" and finally, cocking a snook at all the advice, you went away saying that god has given you body and mind and so you will close your eyes and sing something else. Hence I think either you are just needling people here or you are not the type to heed proper advice. 'பட்டால் தான் தெரியும் பகலவனுக்கும் சூடு'

my humble sorry to hurt u sir...I don't get any benefits by needling or taking he proper advice...I am the person willing to write sri rama jeyam but I was asking about the green ink (by sri swami kannan battacharya avl... in zee tamil).I was eager to know the auspiciousness but I cant get the answer...so I mentioned....I don't no in the sense the simple bakthi is only way...

please don't misunderstand me to raise this thread...in that website it is mentioned that this stotra will give relief from blackmagic .I vedecided that after getting your advice...download and play daily...(somepeople is telling my family is having blackmagic...hence I am asking many spiritual questions)

my humble sorry to hurt u sir...I don't get any benefits by needling or taking he proper advice...I am the person willing to write sri rama jeyam but I was asking about the green ink (by sri swami kannan battacharya avl... in zee tamil).I was eager to know the auspiciousness but I cant get the answer...so I mentioned....I don't no in the sense the simple bakthi is only way...

please don't misunderstand me to raise this thread...in that website it is mentioned that this stotra will give relief from blackmagic .I vedecided that after getting your advice...download and play daily...(somepeople is telling my family is having blackmagic...hence I am asking many spiritual questions)

Smt. Shivagami,

First of all, I am not angry with you, but it appeared as though you were sincere in asking about the green ink but later on your mind got swayed by the many posts and their different tones, etc. Hence I felt you were unnecessarily raising doubts.

As I wrote in my post there in the Sriramajeyam thread, this writing of Sreeramajeyam just does not bring any result by itself; but if somebody advices you to write it so many lakhs of times you will naturally take months or years to complete that task and by that lapse of time, sometimes, your problems might have been solved in various other ways and you will believe that sriramajeyam did it for you. The same is the case with most of the "parihaarams" prescribed by astrologers.

People talking in TV channels will continue to invent new ideas just to prove themselves as authorities and as they know well many people will unquestioningly believe and practice whatever they say. In this "green ink" case there is a good possibility that the man who said so has taken a commission from some green ink manufacturer :).

"apaamaarjanam", the sanskrit word means sprinkling of water; this is done twice during every sanshyaavandanam by brahmins who perform sandhyaavandanam. Some vaishnavite priest compiled some stotra and named it "apaamaarjana stotram" that's all. If you read (and understand the meaning of) that apaamaarjana stotra you will find quite a lot of self advertisement in it and one of it goes as —

ஆபிசாரிக க்ருத்யாபிஃ ஸ்பர்ச ரோகைஸ்ச தாருணைஃ |
ஸதா ஸம்பீட்யமானாஸ்து திஷ்டந்தி முனிஸத்தம ||

Therefore, people might have advised you to recite/listen to this stotram in order to exorcise your family from ஆபிசார or black magic. Please do not go by just "somepeople ... telling my family is having blackmagic". It is usual for people to blame black magic when somethings do not go well in your family, but secretlly, the people so telling may not be sincere at all. On the contrary they may be trying to mentally weaken you so that your decisions in future will also be unwise and there will be further problems/troubles for you and then these very same people will come and say, "See, did I not tell you? It is very powerful black magic someone has performed against your family. ...etc...." The net result will be either your future prospects will be completely spoiled or else you may pick up a fight with someone (usually, some relative) whom you think has done the black magic against you.

It is better that we do not fall into such traps.

If you so desire, there is one member here, Shri K. Gopalan, who is good at seeing horoscopes, finding out if there is any black magic/pitru dosham, etc., and in prescribing parihaarams for it. Kindly send a private message to him and get his advice.

Smt. Shivagami,

First of all, I am not angry with you, but it appeared as though you were sincere in asking about the green ink but later on your mind got swayed by the many posts and their different tones, etc. Hence I felt you were unnecessarily raising doubts.

As I wrote in my post there in the Sriramajeyam thread, this writing of Sreeramajeyam just does not bring any result by itself; but if somebody advices you to write it so many lakhs of times you will naturally take months or years to complete that task and by that lapse of time, sometimes, your problems might have been solved in various other ways and you will believe that sriramajeyam did it for you. The same is the case with most of the "parihaarams" prescribed by astrologers.

People talking in TV channels will continue to invent new ideas just to prove themselves as authorities and as they know well many people will unquestioningly believe and practice whatever they say. In this "green ink" case there is a good possibility that the man who said so has taken a commission from some green ink manufacturer :).

"apaamaarjanam", the sanskrit word means sprinkling of water; this is done twice during every sanshyaavandanam by brahmins who perform sandhyaavandanam. Some vaishnavite priest compiled some stotra and named it "apaamaarjana stotram" that's all. If you read (and understand the meaning of) that apaamaarjana stotra you will find quite a lot of self advertisement in it and one of it goes as —

ஆபிசாரிக க்ருத்யாபிஃ ஸ்பர்ச ரோகைஸ்ச தாருணைஃ |
ஸதா ஸம்பீட்யமானாஸ்து திஷ்டந்தி முனிஸத்தம ||

Therefore, people might have advised you to recite/listen to this stotram in order to exorcise your family from ஆபிசார or black magic. Please do not go by just "somepeople ... telling my family is having blackmagic". It is usual for people to blame black magic when somethings do not go well in your family, but secretlly, the people so telling may not be sincere at all. On the contrary they may be trying to mentally weaken you so that your decisions in future will also be unwise and there will be further problems/troubles for you and then these very same people will come and say, "See, did I not tell you? It is very powerful black magic someone has performed against your family. ...etc...." The net result will be either your future prospects will be completely spoiled or else you may pick up a fight with someone (usually, some relative) whom you think has done the black magic against you.

It is better that we do not fall into such traps.

If you so desire, there is one member here, Shri K. Gopalan, who is good at seeing horoscopes, finding out if there is any black magic/pitru dosham, etc., and in prescribing parihaarams for it. Kindly send a private message to him and get his advice.
I understood your valuable words sir....I will send pm to shri.K.Gopalan sir

THANKING YOU

Keep four betel leaf daily in your room where the child sleep. with nuts., keep one read lotus on the belal leaf. Next day take both betel leaf and red lotus, boil in water then warm, and just bath the child with that. If there is no blood circulation due to air block and less Hb., pain rise and this bath liquor will help a lot. How old is the child, male or female? weight, what is your environment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back