• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

panchangam

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a community we hailing from brahmana samooham,we are all suppose to see panchangam everyday.a panchangam consists of 5 parts or angams/they are called THTHI 2WARAM 3NAKSHATRAM 4YOGAM 5KARANAM.
Spelling out all these five everyday yield a result as follows;
say ththi. iswaryam is got
waram<day>lifetime increases
star.nakshatram.sinsceases away
yogam.relieves from all diseases
karanam.gvs you victory on the task you intiateor plan in you
ths is our anchestors way of leading life as the whole universe consists of panchaboothas.our body is of the same SMANING THS is our statuory obligation all days
days were there PANCHANGAKARA lived in all resi.areas reading it fr the sake of lokashemam
as an intrested man in ths i keep sending ths 5 details on SMSto those would lik to go thru on their cell everyday'
our comunity who want to make use of ths service within India can send me a reply or gv me their mobie nos on my mobile of Chennai one
0988 412 6417
i request the co members to pls b aware of ths facts
anbesivam
sivayanamaha
slakshmibnarayanan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back