• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need Mahalakshmi Ashtothram & Vishnu Ashtothram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

I am new member to this community ,felt blessed to have joined here.not yet marriage. any solkam & mantara build up in life. Plz help me

Need Marriage mantra & Solakam - to improve in life

Hello All,

I am new member to this community ,felt blessed to have joined here.
i m single. many time i will try to marriage. but is not set in partner.so
Plz help to improve in my life to pray any mantra & solkam. Plz tel us

by
Mani

Hello All,

I am new member to this community ,felt blessed to have joined here.
i m single. many time i will try to marriage. but is not set in partner.so
Plz help to improve in my life to pray any mantra & solkam. Plz tel us

by
Mani

Namaste Sri Mani

First of all i would like to ask you one thing. are you doing sandhyavandana daily? what ever you want you can request from veda mata gayatri. She is the mother of vedas as well as mother of sadhaka who is reciting this great mantra. There is a mantra which will be given to sadhaka. i don't know can I disclose the name of the mantra here or not. it is because once we write the mantra name people do search in online and starts reading themselves. But there are vidhis given in smriti and mantra sastra manuals that mantra needs to be learnt from guru. if at all trying your level best no body is there to give the mantra there are alternate ways that sastra prescribes which I don't to say in public forum. However please go to a priest in temple or your graha acharya who is proficient in vedas and also a yagnya adhyayi and ask him to teach you svyamvara parvati mantra. This mantra is said to give marriage phala to the person who recites it with full devotion.

Thanks
C.R.Bala

om namah shivayah

Sri Sacchidananda Shiva Abhinava Sri Nrsimha Bharti Thirtha Charanaaravindhabhyaam namah
Sri Chandrasekhara saraswathi mahaswami Charanaaravindhabhyaam namah
Sri Chandrasekhara bharati thirtha Charanaaravindhabhyaam namah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back