• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Chevvai Dosham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a person with Chevvai dosham marries a girl without chevvai dosham, will it affect their married life and how it will affect them?

Chevvay Dosham (CD) is not like one type of infection. It is a name given to horoscopes which reveal that the planet Chevvai or Mars is in such unfavourable situation as to cause marital unhappiness or even marital disaster. So, theoretically if a boy whose horoscope shows CD marries a girl whose horoscope does not, prima facie, show CD, then his marital life will suffer in any one of various ways. But, this again, need not always happen, if the girl's horoscope has compensating factors other than CD which will be capable of neutralizing the CD in the boy's horoscope.

Therefore, it is better not to proceed on a single point basis of CD; it is better to consult a good, experienced and not-commercial astrologer and take his advice.

Hi,
Based on my experience, If the proposal is very good to decline, then better have two chits; wrapped different colour flower inside. Place it in your kula deivam temple in front of the deity and ask a third person to take one, if the colour you wished appears, then better go ahead.
or in villages even today a lime is placed on the goddess head and with the help of udukkai the musician beat the udukkai, if the lime falls in the front of the goddess then it is a green signal for the work to start else it is a red signal.

This one is based on my experience alone.

Chevvai dosham

Hi,
Based on my experience, If the proposal is very good to decline, then better have two chits; wrapped different colour flower inside. Place it in your kula deivam temple in front of the deity and ask a third person to take one, if the colour you wished appears, then better go ahead.
or in villages even today a lime is placed on the goddess head and with the help of udukkai the musician beat the udukkai, if the lime falls in the front of the goddess then it is a green signal for the work to start else it is a red signal.

This one is based on my experience alone.

Sri,

This is the first time I hear about this type of settling a marriage alliance if affected by chevvai dosham. Some people like you may accept but most of the present day generation may say that this is only supertition or myth. Thank you or this inormation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back