• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Closely watched trains

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunjuppu

When we were in Prague a couple of years ago, i enquired at the Hotel as to how to get to Lidice. The young folks who manned the Service Desk had never heard of this village, destroyed in 1942 as a punishment for the assassination of Reinhard Heidrich.

Three generations plus has moved on time and today Germany and Czech are good friends and old enmities have been consigned to the dungheap of history.

I was mid teen when this movie came out of Communist Czechoslovakia, and in faraway post Nehruvian Madras, had no hope of ever seeing. So it was a delight beyond words, when just a few hours ago, I came across it by accident in Youtube. A great movie, one that will stand the test of time, which both the Czech/Slovak union as well as Nazi Germany did not.

.. and here it is folks.. CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS - 90 MINUTES OF CINEMA AT AMONG ITS BEST

[video=youtube;WM3lrSc0Tp4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM3lrSc0Tp4&list=PL486EEA9D310F7CAB[/video]

hi sir,
thanks..i saw all parts.....i think prague suffered by nazis as well as soviet communists.....many worked in railroads/military

during world war 2....nice movie....i like always army ppl in love with local gals.....another movie...i think californian something....

an american soldier love with a daughter a railway station master in europe near poland during world war 2..its nice movie too..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back