• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old Flame !

Status
Not open for further replies.
The slot vacated by Madhubala and Madhuri as the most beautidul Indian face has not been filled up by any one till date.

LQ Sahab,

Madhuri is truly beautiful much more than the plastic beauties of current generation.

However you are not being fair to Dusky Kajol, QSQT Juhi and 'Gere' Shilpa.

Mrs Rai Bachan too is good when she washes off her 7 inch thick makeup.

Madhuri possessed the most natural smile, the only reason why one could tolerate Sooraj Bharjatya 'song'athons. And to top it, she could act too.

Such a pity that she never acted in a Tamil movie though surely her stars didnt allow the fate of her having to pair Vijayakanth befall her.

Her heir apparent ?

If only combination of fate, height and white rum hadnt snatched her life, i would daresay Divya Bharathi would have slipped into Madhuris shoes effortlessly.

My current choice though would be the OSO girl (seen OSO ?, i have), Deepika Padukone.

Aside : I would whether Aaaja Nach'le' would do good business if released in Tirunelveli. Given their 'ele ; vaale ; poole' lingo wonder whether the guys would troop in only in wonderment as to what the 'Nachle' is all about.

What say ?

Actresses of current genre movies do occasionally set the heart on fire. But most such heroines and actresses (at least in Hindi movies) suffer from chronic 'Anorexia' and only the pukka DHAMIL movies keep the voluptuous actresses propped up and employed.

Deepika Padukone ? Yes, she is quite good looking, a shade too tall for average Indian Majnu.

Then, there are the others like Aishwarya, Karishma, Kareena etc. With their 'phoren' looks and greenish/bluish eyes, they disqualify themselves from the race for 'Most Beautiful Indian face'.

Who is the beauty?

Hi!

In the song "Unnai Nann, Unnai Nann, Unnai Nann... Kandavudan, kandavudan,kandavudan..." , the beauty starred with Madhavan
What's her name?

The song and music is a beautiful novelty exactly portraying the love at first sight.

Who wrote it? Who composed it?

Could anyone help?

malgova.mango

Hi!

In the song "Unnai Nann, Unnai Nann, Unnai Nann... Kandavudan, kandavudan,kandavudan..." , the beauty starred with Madhavan
What's her name?

The song and music is a beautiful novelty exactly portraying the love at first sight.

Who wrote it? Who composed it?

Could anyone help?

malgova.mango

Kelungal kodukkappadum, Thattungal thirakkapadum

Movie : Jay Jay

The 'beauty' : Amoha or Amoga (depending on your tamil accent). She is generally seen now in B Grade Hindi movies

Music Director : Bharathwaj

BTW, since when has love at first sight become a novelty that too in Indian films ?

I mean, 75% of Ooty turned into a plain due to the constant running of Rishi Kapoor and others singing duets with their heroines.

I agree, though, that the lyrics of this particular song is very good. Though the movie was based on guess what the pair deciding to get married if one of them get back the 100 Rs note in which their names are written.

Some ingenuity this.

Thanks

Hi Hari!

Thanks, any idea about the song-writer.

Love at first sight is there in nataks from time immemorial. Ramayana is trend setter I think , Kavi Kalidasa in Shakuntala followed the suit.

The novelty I talked about is in the song-music sequence.

Thanks

malgova.mango

dear sirs,
i have to say only one thing Shilpa(bigBrother)is no match for the others-??what does she have except for a deft PR(our own nayan is much better)
regards
eswaran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back