• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Siddha Medicine & Tamil, Multiple sclerosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

Most of our texts of Siddha Medicines are in Tamil that has number of meanings. For understanding these medicines one must be a scholar in Tamil. Since most of the texts for Ayurveda and siddha, and herbals are found in Tamil only! I have visited number of libraries in Tamil Nadu, Poona etc., and found number of manuscripts in Tamil, and one must be a scholar in Tamil in understanding the quotes in these manuscipts. Sage Agathya had written more texts, like nava bhashanam, and a single word quotes hundreds of meanings.

For a disease Multiple sclerosis the Siddha quotes about environments, and suggests the use of Vettiver mat.
According to environment , Multiple sclerosis is due to formation of Caustic Soda in bile. The caustic soda reacts with minerals in bile moves to spinal cord and travel/ pushes to brain! Use Andropogon Muricatus as window screen. This Andropogon, will filter the acidic from the atmosphere and send coll breeze.

Please see if we can promote Tamil, for the benefit of future generations

I'm very much interested in siddha medicine if you suggest me a good website for purchasing
some health tonic then it will be useful for me.
thanks
chandrasekaran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back