• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Were Moses and Jesus ‘Aryans’?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krishnabalaram,+from+another+blog.jpg

‘‘Aryan Hindus worship Dravidian Gods!’’

Why do Hindus worship a ‘black Dravidian God’ Krishna? How can Aryan Hindus accept a black Dravidian’s book Bhagavad Gita as Hindu’s holy book? Why do Hindus worship a black Rama, black Kali, black Yama , black Sanaiswara and bluish black Vishnu? If their skin colour is black, can they be an Aryans? Why did white Arjuna marry a black Draupadi? Lord Krishna means Mr.Black. Draupadi’s other name was Krishnaa (black). More over Krishna belongs to Yadava (cowherd) caste according to Puranas! Can we worship a cowherd?

Aren’t these questions stupid? Yes they are stupid. But if you believe in Aryan Dravidian Race theory everything is ‘meaningful’! This is how the so called scholars confused us and made us stupid.
Of the birds Crow is black and crane is white! I am confused. Which one is Aryan, which one is a Dravidian bird? Both are Indian birds. Thank god! Foreign scholars did not enter this area with coloured glasses; otherwise crow would have become a Dravidian!

Once we drop this fictitious, malicious and mischievous Aryan Dravidian theory, Indus Valley script will be deciphered. Indian History will be pushed back beyond Babylonian and Egyptian history. Mahatma Gandhi, great Harijan leader BR Ambedkar, Swami Vivekananda and Kanchi Shankaracharya all blasted this foreign origin theory.

7789d-moses2.jpg
1e797-jesus.jpg

Were Moses and Jesus Aryans or Dravidians?

In the places where Moses, Jesus and Muhammad were born there were no Aryans or Dravidians. But different races were there. But nobody made any issue about their races. Though their religious scriptures mention various races and clans, we don’t bother about their races or their skull types. They were few of the greatest prophets the world has ever seen. We salute them for their great work. But the so called scholars did lot of mischief with Hindu Gods and Hindu prophets. They identified each Hindu God with their skin colour and classified them as Aryans or Dravidians. They knew Indians were stupid and Hindus are simpletons. They know they can easily find some ‘Chumchas/Jalras/second fiddling’ and bootlickers among Indians. First they wanted to devour the intellectual class- the Brahmins. So the white skinned ‘’scholars’’ identified themselves with Brahmins and said we were all Aryans. When they realised not all the Brahmins accepted them, they sowed the poisonous seeds of Aryan Dravdian Race Theory. Even before the excavation of Indus cities it was debated hotly. As soon as they excavated Indus cities, they declared to the world that they got proof. They misinterpreted Vedas and Ramayana. They never touched the scriptures of other religions such as The Bible, Koran etc.. They justified all their holy wars. But in Rig Veda and Ramayana, they invented races, violence, murder and mayhem.

Rig Veda has more than 470 poets or seers. It would have taken at least 500 years to produce so many verses. This is nearly equal to the production of Tamil Sangam poets which took 400 years for composing 2000+ verses by 470+ poets. We have got lots of names in Rig Veda touching Iran, Iraq, Turkey, and Afghanistan and Indian subcontinent-the largest geographical area for any single scripture in the world. Then a big chunk of materials in the name of Brahmanas, Aranyakas and Upanishads came even before Homer started writing in Greek!! Tamils started still later!

No one can cramp all these things within a period ranging 800 BC to 1200 BC. If any one believes in Mahabharata date (1500 BC or 3100 BC) and previous Ramayana, then it becomes more difficult. It is like trying to put a pumpkin inside a mustard seed!!

All ‘’scholarly magic’’! They escape without answering these questions because different writers sow the seeds of division in different places at different times in small doses. They knew how to destabilise and destroy the country and its religion. If anyone puts together all Aryan Dravidian colouring of every aspect of India, those who read such writings will be admitted to hospital for mental patients. So confusing! These are deliberate attempts to destabilize India and destroy Hinduism. How? (read in Second Part)
Pictures are taken from other websites; thanks.

Sure, maybe only in Afghanistan, or wherever the Aryans supposedly originated. Otherwise, the whole world, would claim to be Aryan, defeating any notion of exclusivity. It would be like claiming to be human. :)

Krishnabalaram,+from+another+blog.jpg

‘‘Aryan Hindus worship Dravidian Gods!’’

Why do Hindus worship a ‘black Dravidian God’ Krishna? How can Aryan Hindus accept a black Dravidian’s book Bhagavad Gita as Hindu’s holy book? Why do Hindus worship a black Rama, black Kali, black Yama , black Sanaiswara and bluish black Vishnu? If their skin colour is black, can they be an Aryans? Why did white Arjuna marry a black Draupadi? Lord Krishna means Mr.Black. Draupadi’s other name was Krishnaa (black). More over Krishna belongs to Yadava (cowherd) caste according to Puranas! Can we worship a cowherd?

Aren’t these questions stupid? Yes they are stupid. But if you believe in Aryan Dravidian Race theory everything is ‘meaningful’! This is how the so called scholars confused us and made us stupid.
Of the birds Crow is black and crane is white! I am confused. Which one is Aryan, which one is a Dravidian bird? Both are Indian birds. Thank god! Foreign scholars did not enter this area with coloured glasses; otherwise crow would have become a Dravidian!

Once we drop this fictitious, malicious and mischievous Aryan Dravidian theory, Indus Valley script will be deciphered. Indian History will be pushed back beyond Babylonian and Egyptian history. Mahatma Gandhi, great Harijan leader BR Ambedkar, Swami Vivekananda and Kanchi Shankaracharya all blasted this foreign origin theory.

7789d-moses2.jpg
1e797-jesus.jpg

Were Moses and Jesus Aryans or Dravidians?

In the places where Moses, Jesus and Muhammad were born there were no Aryans or Dravidians. But different races were there. But nobody made any issue about their races. Though their religious scriptures mention various races and clans, we don’t bother about their races or their skull types. They were few of the greatest prophets the world has ever seen. We salute them for their great work. But the so called scholars did lot of mischief with Hindu Gods and Hindu prophets. They identified each Hindu God with their skin colour and classified them as Aryans or Dravidians. They knew Indians were stupid and Hindus are simpletons. They know they can easily find some ‘Chumchas/Jalras/second fiddling’ and bootlickers among Indians. First they wanted to devour the intellectual class- the Brahmins. So the white skinned ‘’scholars’’ identified themselves with Brahmins and said we were all Aryans. When they realised not all the Brahmins accepted them, they sowed the poisonous seeds of Aryan Dravdian Race Theory. Even before the excavation of Indus cities it was debated hotly. As soon as they excavated Indus cities, they declared to the world that they got proof. They misinterpreted Vedas and Ramayana. They never touched the scriptures of other religions such as The Bible, Koran etc.. They justified all their holy wars. But in Rig Veda and Ramayana, they invented races, violence, murder and mayhem.

Rig Veda has more than 470 poets or seers. It would have taken at least 500 years to produce so many verses. This is nearly equal to the production of Tamil Sangam poets which took 400 years for composing 2000+ verses by 470+ poets. We have got lots of names in Rig Veda touching Iran, Iraq, Turkey, and Afghanistan and Indian subcontinent-the largest geographical area for any single scripture in the world. Then a big chunk of materials in the name of Brahmanas, Aranyakas and Upanishads came even before Homer started writing in Greek!! Tamils started still later!

No one can cramp all these things within a period ranging 800 BC to 1200 BC. If any one believes in Mahabharata date (1500 BC or 3100 BC) and previous Ramayana, then it becomes more difficult. It is like trying to put a pumpkin inside a mustard seed!!

All ‘’scholarly magic’’! They escape without answering these questions because different writers sow the seeds of division in different places at different times in small doses. They knew how to destabilise and destroy the country and its religion. If anyone puts together all Aryan Dravidian colouring of every aspect of India, those who read such writings will be admitted to hospital for mental patients. So confusing! These are deliberate attempts to destabilize India and destroy Hinduism. How? (read in Second Part)
Pictures are taken from other websites; thanks.

Dear Shri LS,

I will be one person who will be neutral to the Aryan-Dravidian divide issue, even though I believe, at present, that there must have been two distinct groups of people in the Indian sub-continent — one group which composed the vedas, epics etc., and the second - Tamil speakers and composers of Canga ilakkiyam.

You have made certain assertions without furnishing any kind of supporting evidence. It is difficult for any one to believe such blunt pronouncements without even a shred of validating evidence.

For your ready reference, I list out the points which I find difficult to believe based only on your statements. Kindly provide the basis on which these assertions have been made:

1. ...When they (the so-called scholars) realised not all the Brahmins accepted them, they sowed the poisonous seeds of Aryan Dravdian Race Theory. Even before the excavation of Indus cities it was debated hotly.

2. We have got lots of names in Rig Veda touching Iran, Iraq, Turkey, and Afghanistan and Indian subcontinent-the largest geographical area for any single scripture in the world.

3. Then a big chunk of materials in the name of Brahmanas, Aranyakas and Upanishads came even before Homer started writing in Greek!!

4. Tamils started still later!

5. No one can cramp all these things within a period ranging 800 BC to 1200 BC. — why is this impossible?

6. If any one believes in Mahabharata date (1500 BC or 3100 BC) and previous Ramayana, then it becomes more difficult. How have these dates been arrived at?

Mr. Sangom, one minor adjunct to add to what you said.. I also do believe that there are probably 2 different groups of people in India (actually 3 if you count the Mongoloid in the east and north-east). However I am not sure they can be called distinct any longer. For sure there have been 1000s of years of inter-breeding. That's why nobody is a pure Aryan or a pure Dravidian any more.

Also I believe the indigenous group were not just residents of South India. They were probably all over, including North India and even today exist in distinct entities such as various tribal groups. In fact some tribes even have their own religion which is not exactly Hinduism.

Do these things really matter in the larger scheme of things?

Kum. amala,

All depends on what each one considers as "the larger scheme of things", firstly.

Secondly, the point at issue (put forward by Londonji) is that this Aryan-Dravidian divide is a mischievous plot to fool the native indians, to divide & rule these people.

I for one believe that though at present almost all indians may be genetically the same admixture, there was most probably one group with certain distinct culture, beliefs, religion, and the language sanskrit which came from somewhere outside to the indian sub-continent and, in the course of the very long history, this guest group got genetically dissolved into the various native groups indistinguishably.

I will change my view if linguistically it is proved either that sanskrit evolved out of Tamil or vice versa (i.e., Tamil evolved out of sanskrit). For this question of mine in another thread LS did not have a clear answer. Yet he prefers to postulate - without producing any shred of supporting evidence - whatever his imagination fancies, I believe.

If as LS claims, it comes to be accepted that there is really no Aryan-Dravidian divide, and (this is my point) the Indus valley script is deciphered on this basis, and we find that all those markings were like our barcodes showing name of manufacturer, date of manufacture, quality/grade, etc., and it is found that these were based on the dravidian language structure, what will that mean? That is the relevance of this issue, imho.

Can you define ARYAN? Who are they? Who is not Aryan, and according to who?
I agree with Amalaji, does it matter?

Last edited:
I have started a separate thread about this Aryan v/s Dravidian issue and actually the message is it is not between Aryan and Dravidian but Aryan v/s Tamilians . The issue is considered to be very relevant to the Tamilians because they feel time and again the Aryans have been dominating them .If you listen to the speech of Maniarasan here , you will get to know what he is conveying . The Tamilians dismiss the concept of India itself and say that Tamilains are a distinct nationality themselves .
For more refer this link :
It is not Arynan v/s Dravidam but Aryan v/s Tamilian

http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/sociology/12803-not-arynan-v-s-dravidam-but-aryan-v-s-tamilian.html

Actually I might go even 1 step further and ask if any of the famous 10 prophets were a Tamil Brahmin?

I somehow always felt one of them could have been a TB..anyway I have no evidence to state so.

Well don't ask me who, cos in the larger scale..nothing really matters!LOL

The Tamilians dismiss the concept of India itself and say that Tamilains are a distinct nationality themselves .

I am not surprised...as far as I know from my stay of 5 years in India..almost every Indian community from every village,thaluk, district and state thinks like that.
I have my doubts if Indians ever think beyond their community.

Last edited:
I am not surprised...as far as I know from my stay of 5 years in India..almost every Indian community from every village,thaluk, district and state thinks like that.
I have my doubts if Indians ever think beyond their community.

You give us too much credit.
Me, Me, Me and maybe my family. Community, state, country, humanity all come only after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back