• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need mantras to chant on Tuesday and to get baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need mantras to chant on Tuesday and to get baby.

Please consult a Pediatrician from GG Hospital Chennai; Best of Luck

You will surely benefit from this Visit!!

GG Hospital Chennai, Dr.Kamalaselvaraj Obstetrician and Gynecologist

Dear Ms. Saranya Sampath,

Please follow Sri PJ's suggestion. The modern obstetrical and gynecological studies have advanced so much, 95% of couples are entitled to get babies. I have known a case in which Couple was blessed with a child after 27 years of marriage, of course with proper medical help. I am not against your faith in Manthras for divine intervention, you can continue the same and try medical help as well.

Wishing you well,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Last edited:
Dear Mrs. Saranya,

Elders have suggested a very practical and most beneficial approach. Since you also wish to invoke the grace of God by mantras, I would like to share a few which my sister is saying now-a-days for the same cause.

She says the following daily: Garbha RakshambikaStotram, Mukundashtakam, santana gopala stotram

Puthra Prapthi ashtakam, Vamsa_Vrudhi_Kara_Durga_Kavacham

All these can be found in the website --> hindupedia / storas

The temples Guruvayur, Mannaarassala Nagaraja are the places she visited

thekeralatemples . com / knowmore / believe_it_or_not.htm

I hope you find it useful.

Regards,
Sneha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back