• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Atharva Veda manuscript at lahore PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are copies of the same palm leaf; images are identical, but one is 180 degrees roatated. It is in Grantha Lipi and talks about reciting gayatree 10,000 times, one lakh times, with the vyahritis etc. Some letters are not understood and so I am not trying to reproduce the contents in sanskrit or Tamil here.

There are 5 leaves that you can see.3+2=5.
did you gentle men read these 5 leaves?

These are the manuscripts that I received from Lahore Punjab University Library. If we get a sponsor we can buy these text in CD

Hope now you can see.

Go to the top left see one up arrow and one down arrow, click there

Attachments

• leaf 3 of 3.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 287
  • leaf 2 of 3.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 246
  • leaf-2of2.pdf
    378.7 KB · Views: 266
hello sir my name is krishna kumar, i tried to get your mail id or contact number to ask about manuscript. u have posted that u have some manuscript and varahi slokas. pls help me sir or pls mail to my mail id [email protected] or 9042632549 thanks sir, thank you

hello sir, this message is posted by in this web site, I am having a rare collections of Slokas and Manthras and Prayogas in Tamil Script which was translated in to Tamil by my friends.

I am also having a rare sloka of Dhat athreya, Hamsa kavasa, Garuda Panchsath. 51 slogams., Yakshini Kalpam, etc.,

I am also having Varahi Slokas, taken from Palm leaves manuscripts.

If any one wish to Publish this I am ready to hand over the same.
i am asking about this mesage will u give it for me. pls give your number for further details to [email protected] or call me 09042632549 thanks sir for helping. if you give to me i will very very great full to you sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back