• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Chinnanchiru Kiliye - Cover by Shweta Mohan and Navneeth Sundar

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Mother's love is the purest love. This video is a humble gift to my mother, Sujatha Mohan, on her 50th birthday and a universal dedication to all mothers across the globe. A special 'Thank you' to my guru, Smt. Binni Krishnakumar, for teaching me this beautiful composition. It was while she was explaining the profundity of the lyrics to me, teary-eyed, that I had an overwhelming desire to perform the song, dedicating it to my mom. Thanks to Navneeth, my husband Ashwin, my dear friends and everybody else who helped me bring this out.

Credits:
Song originally composed by Mahakavi Subramanya Bharati
Arranged by Navneeth Sundar
Sung by Shweta Mohan

Chinnanchiru Kiliye - Cover by Shweta Mohan and Navneeth Sundar - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back