• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Importance of Sandhya Vandhanam - Must Read!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hare Krishna,

Namaskaarams. Hope most of us are ardent followers of the Nithya Karma - Sandhyavandhanam. Attached is a link which refers to an upanyaasam performed by Shri. Krishna premi Anna which clearly explains the procedure, the necessary mantras to accomplish the task, the exact recital, the meaning and the importance of this nithya karma.

It also has in it, a few good stories transpired during the time of epics on how the god themselves has practiced the karma which i am sure will inspire us too, and thus will fillip us towards practicing & perfection of this "Nithya Karma".

Kindly listen to this up to completion and the experience is sure to be astounding. I am sure all will be delighted on listening to the same.

This site is not allowing me to post any links as i have just joined this community by last week. Hence, I have attached the link in the notepad and circulating the same.

I would be really happy if there is any take away on listening to this (Which is nothing but following this nithya karma on a daily basis as this is the very purpose of this thread ) and if at least few among us comment back here saying that have started practicing it regularly, this thread has achieved it's purpose.

Please do feel free to pass on your comments on this, if any!!

Kind regards,
Gobind Balakrishnan

Attachments

• Importance of Sandhyavandhanam - Upanyaasam by Shri Krishna Premi Anna.txt
    67 bytes · Views: 128
Namaskaarams,

Kindly do comment and let me know if this has been an useful post for anyone. Please do opine on how to improve this post further.

Thanks,
Gobind B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back