• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Menopause is starting to hit women in 20's

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

Will the parents of the girls who are yet to be married look in to this seriously?

They may say they can hire suragoat mother. But surragoat mothers can keep the fetus with both husband and wife. With out the seed of man and eggs of woman (Original father and mother) a suragoat mother can not grow a fetus.

Particulary in one study shows that IT people who sits before comp for long time affected by diabetes and obesity are most affected.

Money can buy children too!

But don't know their origin. We can adopt a child with out knowing the gothra. If we pay Rs 10,00,000 we can visit an orphanage and take a child with lots of formalities.

I am sure our parents of girls prefer this rater than marrying a non IT boy!

New scare for urban women: Menopause in 20s - The Times of India
BANGALORE: Aarti Sharma, a 29-year-old program manager with an IT major, was enjoying a successful run professionally and was about to tie the knot in November this year. But some seven months ago, she started experiencing anxiety and mood swings. Also, she began suffering sleepless nights at least two-three days in a week. Her menstrual cycle, too, became irregular.

Referred to a gynaecologist by her physician, Sharma (name changed to protect identity) got the shock of her life when she was told that she was entering menopause. "I was shocked. I went blank. My marriage had already been planned and here I was being told that I am on the verge of entering menopause. Soon, I was put on hormonal balancing therapy to support my menstrual cycle. I was also suggested to try integrated treatment of homoeopathy and yoga, which has finally started showing results," Sharma said.

I am not surprised to read this cos we women these days are juggling career and also household work and at times we start to think like males.

There is added stress..work stress and stress of managing home after working hours.

Sleep is less and stress is getting more.

Stress can shut down any system in the body and in this case stress can also cause premature ovarian axis failure.

But who knows next we might have decrease hormone levels in male..with the problems in getting a bride these days..males might start producing less testosterone and hit andropause early.

These days even some 30 year old males look like uncles.

So beware very soon males and females might not be able to reproduce but one can also look at it as a licence of promiscuity!LOL(no need to fear pregnancy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back