• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Requisition Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would humbly and respectfully like to introduce myself B.Janani currently doing my B.E(Electronics and Communication - 3rd year) at Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Thandalam(Chennai).

I am a resident of Chennai. I have done my schooling at Clarence Mat.Hr.Sec.School. I have been a studious girl right from my young age securing 86.5% in 10th std board exams and got 88% in 12th std board exams. I decided to pursue my carrier in Engineering as it was my passion and dream. Then i decided to study ECE as i was always passionate about my electronics paper in the school level. I have completed my first two years with an overall aggregate of 80.33%.I am also an active member of many extra curricular activities and have many prizes under my belt.

I am the only daughter. My mother is working as a teacher in a private nearby school. She is the only bread winner of the family as my father is no more. He passed away one year back due to ill health. My mother finds it difficult to make both ends meet in the family.

So i kindly request for your help to pursue my education further and i assure you that i could be a deserving candidate for your kind help. I have furnished the required details for your kind and ready referrence.

My contact address is:

9/4, G1, Vivekananda Street,
Gandhi Nagar,
Saligramam,
Chennai-93.

Contact number: 044 - 23623685

I am hopefully awaiting your reply.

Yours truly,
Janani.

Dear Janani:
Thank you for contacting us for educational help. So... you need help for the final two years of your Engineering education; right?
Please let us know exactly the total amount you need for each year; give us a breakdown.
Thanks

janani,

You can take education loan from bank's like indianbank and i will fund your interest cost.

Sir,
I thank you for your immediate response to my letter.

It is too late for me to apply for bank loan for this year.I've planned to do a course in JAVA,J2EE at NIIT.The course fee comes around Rs.17,000/-. It wil be a great help for me if i get your help for doing this course.

Hopefully awaiting your reply.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,
Janani.

Sorry, i am switching my model to interest assistance as it help me to leverage with my limited funds to help more needy

Further in the model of giving full money, i have to depend on the individual attitude to give it back to the society, where as in the loan model, you will repay to the bank. Hope some other member in our group would assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back