• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

(forgotten) good things in life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really surpraise if u go and live in anchestor days. Each and every thing what we have do carries scientific significance. You name any thing it has. But we are forgetting those old habits ex vatta (hair cut used to on those days). I have read in an article on the same but in chinese context. If you look at them they have vatta and a long hair at back. If sun light should fall in forehead it increase the memory capacity (Its been scientifically proved). I still remember my days i spent with my older relatives. Their memory is impeccable. They can tell u what day what year and what time probably seconds also. I request the members to share forgotten good things which we earlier followed and now had become redudant in mordern age in the context of mordernisation...... pls give ur inputs:welcome:

HI SIVAG
IT IS VERY MUCH TRUE
ONE THING FOR YOU
WHY THE MARRIED WOMEN ARE WEARING THE MANAGALA SUTHRAM .?
THE SCIENTIFIC REASON BEHIND IT IS
THE GOLD PIECE OF THE MANGALYAM DOES THE MATTER .
WHEN GOLD GOT THE HEAT OF HER BODY IT MELTS AT AN UNIDENTIFIED SLOWER LEVEL AND THE ESSENCE OF GOLD WILL INVADE INSIDE THE BODY . IT IS ONE OF THE MEDICINAL THING . tHE ESSENCE OF THE GOLD , WILL INCREASE THE WOMAN'S INTERST AND HEALTH TOWARDS GETTING A CHILD , THE WEARING OF MANGALYAM IS NOT ONLY JUST A SYMBOL ,IT INCREASES THE BODY COLOR (PLS REFER TP THANGA BASPAM ONE OF A SIDDHA MEDICINE FOR GETTING COLOURED BODY AND INCREASED FRETILITY ) . PLS REFER TO THE OLD SIDDHA BOOKS U CAN FIND MORE MEDICINAL THINGS MADE OUT OF GOLD.MORE ON THIS AFTER YOUR REPLIES

The scientific explanation doesn't convince me:
1. Why the specific shape and size of the mangal sutra - a gold chain (or few) would do the same work just fine...
2. Why can't unmarried women wear it?
3. Why is there nothing for men? Gold's good for men too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back