• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

சோழியர்கள் குறித்த விபரம் தேவை

Status
Not open for further replies.

பிராம்மணர்களில் - சோழிய பிராம்மணர்கள் என்ற பிரிவு குறித்த மேல் விவரங்கள் கிடைக்குமா ? சிலர் சோழியர்கள் பிராம்மணர்களே இல்லை என்கிறார்களே, இது எவ்வளவு தூரம் உண்மை/பொய்?

ஶ்ரீனி

Please don't be discouraged by the scores of questions marks :nono:

asking enna enna enna enna enna enna enna enna enna :bump2:

The LINK does work! I have checked it THRICE after posting it! :)

பிராம்மணர்களில் - சோழிய பிராம்மணர்கள் என்ற பிரிவு குறித்த மேல் விவரங்கள் கிடைக்குமா ? சிலர் சோழியர்கள் பிராம்மணர்களே இல்லை என்கிறார்களே, இது எவ்வளவு தூரம் உண்மை/பொய்?

ஶ்ரீனி

all i know is that chembai vaidyanathan bhagavathar was a chozhiyan.

in these days of reservations by castes and creeds for med engg school admission and govt jobs, good luck to chozhiyans to be classified as a backward caste !!

ஶ்ரீனி
சோழிய பிராம்மணர்கள் என்ற பிரிவு குறித்த விவரங்களை "பாரதி அடிப்பொடி" தனது Blog ல் கொடுத்துள்ளார்

பாரதி அடிப்பொடி: June 2011

Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

hi
there are 2 main shozhiya brahmin villages....i heard that one in palakkad...the other in tanjore district.....the chembai/.kottayi

villages are famous for shozhiya brahmins....famous.chembai vaidyanatha bhagavathar belongs to this village....i had some friends

brahmin boys belong to these villlages.....some of them studied with me in veda patasala in palakkad......சோழியன் குடுமி சும்மா ஆடாது...very famous proverb..they had different type of kudumi....

Last edited:
all i know is that chembai vaidyanathan bhagavathar was a chozhiyan.

in these days of reservations by castes and creeds for med engg school admission and govt jobs, good luck to chozhiyans to be classified as a backward caste !!

Those so-called brahmins who went to British government posts for the first time, inherited the British racist ideology. Superior Aryan coming from north and inferior Dravidian brahmins of the south. These I call them as British Brahmins. These British Brahmins inherited British racism and customized it to create their own racist hierarchy. As per which Choziyans, who are the original brahmins of Tamil Nadu, are inferior to the 'Aryan' brahmins who came from north and settled here.

That is how the colonial educated, government employed, English speaking, Urban people of the so-called Brahmin group consider that vadamAs are superior while ChozhiyAs are not even brahmins.

Given that the scientific and genetic researches have clearly proved that Aryan Invasion Theory has no truth in it, these inherited racist theories have no value at all.

However, there are two groups in Tamil Nadu that still support Aryan Invasion Theory:

1. The Church sponsored Dravidian movements and their supporters

2. The British Brahmins

According to Dravidian movement supporters, British Brahmins got their jobs and promotions by sending their womenfolk for the pleasure of British, and in return got jobs and promotions. These Dravidian movement people might have had a clear vision of how to get reservation from the government. Maybe Kunjuppu has some knowledge about it and he is recommending the same. However, the original inhabitants of this Tamil Nadu, Choziyans would choose to oppose reservation as they have always done. After all, Chanakya, Adi Sankara, and other such stalwarts who taught respecting self came from ChoziyA community.

Please don't be discouraged by the scores of questions marks

asking enna enna enna enna enna enna enna enna enna ...........

சோழியர்கள்

See the link above! I shall tell you how to get it instead of the ??????????????????????????

Write the needed word in between any two ? marks and delete everything except the needed word.
icon3.png

Dear Kunjuppu Sir,

Just a guess! There are chozhiya brahmins and chozhiya veLaaLars.

May be, only the second category is in the backward caste! :)

Source: சோழிய வெள்ளாளர் - தமிழ் ...

சோழிய வெள்ளாளர் எனும் பிரிவானது வெள்ளாளர் மற்றும் பிள்ளைமார் சமூகத்தின் கீழ் வரும் சாதியாகும்.

இவர்கள் பொதுவாக சோழ பேரரசின் பெரிய நில உரிமையாளர்களாகவும், அறிஞர்களாகவும் இருந்துள்ளார்கள்.

இவர்கள் வேல் என்ற ஆயுதத்தினை உபயோகம் செய்தமையால் வேலாளர் என்றும் அழைக்கப்பட்டுள்ளனர்.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back