• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Multilevel marketting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I have come across people involved in Multilevel marketing in some companies like Amway. I feel even the rich and educated have more enthu abt making more money in short term. In my point of view it creates desire in customer mind rather than markets the product. Whats ur view on this? Should there be a law in India banning it?

I firmly believe it should be banned. The business of MLM is like a mushroom business model. The model works where a person will be paid say 25% of his investment when he is joining, another 25% when attached two person and get his 100% of money when he has 4 persons(pls. leave those junk items what they give at 10X multiples of original product from the market). By the time a guy get 100% the company makes 2.5x of the original investment made by the first investor. Its a huge money which they rotate and they disappear like mushroom over the period. This should be banned

dear sir,
similarly i have very bad experience with the online shopping done through rediff etc.,. we are left to the mercy of the couriers and sometimes the items get pilfered. i made three purchases and got shafted once that is 33%. so we should discourage our members from online shopping. my loss was limited to Rs200. but it could have been worse.(people buy laptops there). online shoppers horror stories are available in many blogs. it is better to buy from saravana stores or vasanth(in chennai).
regards
eswaran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back