• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I am a late guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ramvenkat

I am 57. The kind of age when one begins to value certain things in life which he had thrown away so lightly in his youth. Things like the clannishness of families,the affinity towards his community,the honour and pride of his roots that go deep etc.

Frankly, I didn't took them seriously before, but now it seems pretty clear and I wonder whether if it had been only my youth or plain stupidity which had kept me from appreciating them.

But I am not recanting for my past. And that is one reason I have become member of your blog to know more about our brahmin culture,customs, tradition etc.

I think I have run off too much for an intro and hence, I'd rather close for now just stating that Iam married ; My wife is Ranjani, a college teacher; my son Sunil Ramprasaad about to attempt his IIT and that I am a free lance journalist pushing with my pen whenever I become interested in a topic. I am living with my family in Trichy. O.K!

Bye bye folks, for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back