• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Dear friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a brahmin-Iyengar..Gothram..Shadamarshana..I and my family are trying to recover from the grief of our only son who died of a car accident recently. He was fair & handsome and aged 22 years 3 months when the accident took place. I only introduce like this. Please excuse me and I still believe in the almighty Lord Sri Lakshminarayanan Swamy that we will recover from this terrible tragedy soon.
I only want to know from our community if it is feasible to adopt a male child aged around 10 or 11-years-old Iyengar male child of the same community and same gothram and if so is it possible to find a child of this age from anywhere in ashrams or orphanages in Tamilnadu. Seeking your guidance to have some knowledge about where and how I can go about searching for orphaned child of my choice.....OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

dear sudasar,

i am so sorry to hear of your loss. no amount of words and condolence offers, i think, can even come anywhere close to the grief that you and your wife must be going through. i pray that your faith sees you through these troubled times.

re adoption, please give some deep thought to adopting a grown up boy. i have a few relations who have done the same, and the results, at the late stage of life, when dependency on the newly acquired son, becomes a reality, the results have not been to what has been expected all along.

if it is not too late, why not go for an infant or one young enough not to know any better re parentage. also ensure it is an orphan, as in many cases, the erstwhile parents, have always stood on the sidelines, demanding money and loyalty from the very child they gave up.

please sir, think through very deeply. adoption is among the noblest of gestures. plesase be selective enough, to ensure that your needs, now and later, have a good chance of being fulfilled.

God Bless.

I am a brahmin-Iyengar..Gothram..Shadamarshana..I and my family are trying to recover from the grief of our only son who died of a car accident recently. He was fair & handsome and aged 22 years 3 months when the accident took place. I only introduce like this. Please excuse me and I still believe in the almighty Lord Sri Lakshminarayanan Swamy that we will recover from this terrible tragedy soon.
I only want to know from our community if it is feasible to adopt a male child aged around 10 or 11-years-old Iyengar male child of the same community and same gothram and if so is it possible to find a child of this age from anywhere in ashrams or orphanages in Tamilnadu. Seeking your guidance to have some knowledge about where and how I can go about searching for orphaned child of my choice.....OM NAMO NARAYANAYA
hi sir,
im very sorry for your loss....i know one person called SRI SRIDHAR ACHARYA FROM TIRUPATI.... he is vadagalai iyengar too...

he is running an orphanage/blind school in Tirupati....his trust is called....NAVAJEEVAN BLIND SCHOOL IN TIRUCHANUR ROAD...

TIRUPATI... i know him very well....we both served in indian army together....he is my senior guru in army...just try...

i know his family and he knows my family too....just refer an RT JCO in USA now....he can recognise me.....

Respected Sir,

Thanks for guiding me to visit the sites you have sent in response to my request. I am greatful to you for the same. Om Namo Narayanaya... Sudasar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back