• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hello! Just joined this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm Padders, aka Padmini Sankar. I live in Dubai, but am a frequent visitor to Chennai and Delhi. I grew up in Delhi, but after marriage went to Dubai. Let me tell you, the umbilical cord with my country has never been cut! I'm a freelance writer, and have had articles published in the local papers here in Dubai. I've just completed writing a memoir cum family history, which I'm likely to publish in July 2013. Watch out for 'TheFamily from Padma Vilas.'
i was attracted to this forum by the intelligent discussions. I'd love meeting/talking to open-minded people. Look forward to having many discussions in this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back