• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Partnering with another Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hariharan1972

SF, Praveen, Ramki, Chintana, Bhooma, LQ, Subalaji

I got a mail forward from my office colleague. Details as below :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This mail is to collect donations from good samaritans like you for a noble cause!. There is a Trust ( called SUNDARARAJAN MEMORIAL EDUCATIONAL CHARITABLE TRUST) - This Trust was founded by a friend of mine in memory of one of his family members (who passed away in an early age.) There are 2 Trustees - One is a renowned Chartered Accountant and philanthrophist - Mr R Ponnappan and the other is - YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT! - Me - The Trust is head quartered at chennai and is mainly helping poor people in pursuing their education - Some of the beneficiaries are children of village temple priests, persons working in temple kitchens ( Madapalli's), etc - Though the trust is trying to help people without any caste bios, the beneficiaries mainly have been poor Brahmin people! ( whose annual income is hardly around 12k to 20 k )

The trust gleefully and gratefully acknowledges the contributions of one and all, whether small or big and thanks each one of you who have been helping us continue this noble charity for the past 5,6 years and request you to be as kind as in the past with your contributions for the academic year 2007-08.

Donations qualify for deduction u/s 80-G of the Indian Income Tax Act.

Donations can be sent by crossed cheque / DD favouring SUNDARARAJAN MEMORIAL EDUCATIONAL CHARITABLE TRUSTpayable at CHENNAI. THE ADDRESS IS :

SMEC TRUST, C/O ANAND & PONNAPPAN, CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS, CHENNAI (or) MADURAI
Chennai
46-B, Top Floor, South Boag Road, T Nagar, Chennai 600 017. Tel : 91-44-24343251, 24343261 Email : [email protected]

Madurai No 1, OCPM School Road, Chinna Chokkikulam, Madurai 625 002, Tel : 91-452-2539891 Email : [email protected]

THANKS AND REGARDS

R. SUNDARA RAJAN, MADURAI 94438-81436

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If members agree, we can explore some kind of partnership with this Trust ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back