• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How to identify the divorce/ unmarried girls?/ Grooms??

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

Now a days I came across few profiles of the girls/ may be some grooms too., who claim that the marriage took place and short lived say 3 to 6 months! Then they applied for divorce and seeking the grooms/ brides as unmarried!

We can not go to court etc to find out the fact.

How to find the truth?

You have to ask for and verify the Divorce papers before the marriage. This is absolutely essential. Please go ahead and ask the parties. Everyone does. The problem arises only if the Divorce is pending. Then you have to wait till the Divorce is finalized before you can proceed with the second marriage. There is also a period during which any Divorce can be challenged. Do not hesitate to ask for the papers.

If we have to hire a private detective and investigate prospective bride or groom, i think we are in trouble.
I feel generally (50%-90%) of people are honest, depending on the location. You can always enquire from some one in the locality of the boy/girl.
I do not have a foolproof method of ascertaining the honesty of people involved.
Our civilization has survived on trusting people to an extent.

does it really matter?

if someone says they were divorced, as such, it has been such, a fact of their lives. either you accept it, and move forward to pursuing an alliance. or not.

some say they were innocent. if it means they had no sex, are we going ask them for a medical certificate? is this how you want a relationship to begin? would not trust play a big part here?

which is why i have big problems against many aspects of arranged marriages - where lies are thrown about, accepted and socially tolerated. all this for what is probably the most important function/relationship in an individual's life.

i dont know! sometimes, many things, when thought through, dont make sense. atleast to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back