• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rituals in Kashi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All:

Happy new year greetings.

I apologize if this question was answered already. I am planning to take my mother, and wife, to kashi in the first week of April and do the rituals for father (passed away in May 2012). I am the second son.

Question: Is that mandatory that the first son HAS to do these rituals in Kashi ? Though my elder brother (Aged 43) is there, he has other commitments and unable to come to Kashi during that time.

Appreciate your response/guidance.

each son individually must go to Rameswaram, allahabad, kasi, gaya to do rituals. each son may go at their convenience. Your elder brother may go at his conveinance even after 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back